Holland | Consolidation

Our T.M. told us last week after meetings in Or. Reddaway O.R. 88- Holland O.R. 94- Bestway O.R.110. Funny how they didn't know what our O.R. was for 2 years while we were trying to negotiate.

JJ, WT is going to happen. Sales rep that lives in Jackson is telling customers as soon as a term is located the move will happen. But no coo has been filed. Our tm wants W. Tenn off his books because servicing all the way to the Tenn river is difficult if not impossible. The guys out of Dallas seem to be happy about the change. Grizz

they are selling the duncan sc yard .moving in with roadway in greenville sc.

Gopher are you from the SP terminal? And is there a for sale sign st your terminal? I know the terminal is way too small in SP.

Are they selling the old Dugan terminal in Greenville to R&L?

The Roadway terminal is down around white horse road right? And don't they have a big terminal now that is just a city operation since it is no longer a break bulk?

I'm big r and yes it was a breakbulk.close to white horse on rt. 20. that's what they are telling us.big yard.

I'm big r and yes it was a breakbulk.close to white horse on rt. 20. that's what they are telling us.big yard.

Well I am out of Atlanta for Holland and the rumor has been there for awhile that they were going to move in with Roadway in Greenville.

It makes sense from a buss. standpoint 1 terminal two companies sharing the overhead so to speak.