Yellow | Conspiracy Theory

Moparman

TB Regular
Credits
I've been saying this all along and now i'm going to post it.Could it be possible that this whole thing about one corporation owning all the carriers covered under the NMFA except one be part of a bigger plan?I mean one swipe of the key board can wipe us out.And how long would ABF last all by itself.I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were backed by some of these non-union companies on some of the acquisitions they made.It's nothing less then union busting and shifting the work to our non-union counter parts.It all started with the land surface act of 1980 (deregulation)and this would be the last piece of the puzzle to end unionized trucking as we know it.The people running YRC don't give a rats *** about us or our companies.I would go out on a limb to say,if YRC was to shut down you could most likely find Bill Zollars and company working for some non-union outfit counting all their millions of $Hopefully for the them he won't be holding a CEO post.ENOUGH SAID FOR NOW!

Well lets see... The original company pays hundreds of millions over book value for other companies and the major shareholders don't fire them. Could the major shareholders have been the recipients of this windfall, leaving this company w/massively overstated assets? The company makes other ongoing moves that literally drive the stock value into the ground. The major shareholders don't fire them. The company creates this massive mysterious stock issue and the shareholders say nothing. Who got the stock? Did it give certain string pullers significant influence over the company along w/the 7 million or so shares that were suddenly sold? No one knows who got them either. Do ya think the teamsters are being manipulated yet??? Shall we get into the manipulations at the agreement of our union yet? :sheep::holysheep:

funny stocks are up 30% so far today . guess some 1 is enjoying the fact that the teamsters will bail us out of this mess .
the rich get richer and to poor working slob pays the $bill$

(Pardon me for the doom and gloom)

Seems the people sitting at the business round table with YRWC are putting most of the union carriers in one boat and sending it to sea to sink it; with no land in sight. Who benefits...? :gathering:

I worked for Interstat Motor Freight System for almost 20 years and Gainey came in as President and give us a choice. Take it or leave it. It was half of what we were making. The company finally filed bankruptcy and many lost their jobs. I see Ganiney with all of his finess has filed for bankruptcy. I would say that the negociations that should have ended today is just a part of the puzzle and I cannot believe the tactics he is using. I retired with over thirty years in the union in 1997 but I still care about the workers out there. You should all join together and make sure that Hoffa does not negociate a failing contract.

Follow the Money

Seems the people sitting at the business round table with YRWC are putting most of the union carriers in one boat and sending it to sea to sink it; with no land in sight. Who benefits...?

Saia, Central, Estes, Con-Way, R&L, and every other non-union LTL freight company, that's who. B**t**ds are licking their chops right now, hoping YRC closes the doors for good. I have always heard that Con-Way freight systems was involved in Consolidated Freightway's demise in 2002. All I know is that "it's always about the money".

Follow the Money

Seems the people sitting at the business round table with YRWC are putting most of the union carriers in one boat and sending it to sea to sink it; with no land in sight. Who benefits...?

Saia, Central, Estes, Con-Way, R&L, and every other non-union LTL freight company, that's who. B**t**ds are licking their chops right now, hoping YRC closes the doors for good. I have always heard that Con-Way freight systems was involved in Consolidated Freightway's demise in 2002. All I know is that "it's always about the money".