ODFL | Construction approved

I heard any new OD facilities will have artificial turf instead of grass. OD Property Manager VL. Blob Patel said the company also will eventually landscape all terminals to artificial turf thus eliminating the need to have to mow, and saving the company a lot of money. Blob also added that this would also eliminate the need for ,”some guy from Washington “, charging the company 80 plus hours a week for his mowing services....

I heard any new OD facilities will have artificial turf instead of grass. OD Property Manager VL. Blob Patel said the company also will eventually landscape all terminals to artificial turf thus eliminating the need to have to mow, and saving the company a lot of money. Blob also added that this would also eliminate the need for ,”some guy from Washington “, charging the company 80 plus hours a week for his mowing services....

This is not a done deal, according to Algonquin J. Calhoun, Ump's attorney said Ump has filed a complaint with
the SPCA for depriving his goats of a nutritious diet.
Calhoun said, Wong may file the same complaint to protect his sheep's grazing rights.
We tried to contact Billy's (truckstop lawyer, Fly,) but was told, he was too busy posting (NO PARKING ON THE GRASS) signs.

This is not a done deal, according to Algonquin J. Calhoun, Ump's attorney said Ump has filed a complaint with
Calhoun said, Wong may file the same complaint to protect his sheep's grazing rights.
We tried to contact Billy's (truckstop lawyer, Fly,) but was told, he was too busy posting (NO PARKING ON THE GRASS) signs.
I saw a blurb on Facebook that an anonymous lawsuit has been filed in Tacoma by the, AMLA,(American Mowers and Lawncare Assn), on behalf of an unnamed plaintiff, claiming loss of income,the mental effect it may have on his health and stability,emotional distress, loss of companionship with the love of his life,(it did not specify if that meant his wife or his zero turn)...

Last edited:
They should just get a goat ,It would be cheaper

Fly had been busy finding another store like the one he use to stop at on his old route below Rice Hill.