Contest

Loyalty in trucking??Rare find these days.

Whats not rare is finding people wishing demise on peoples livelihoods and lives.It seems to almost get some people off,which is really pathetic.

I really don"t believe those are personal attacks as much as I believe alot of people want to see Harry enjoy the circle of life, personally. What comes around.... goes around !!!

Rumor has it there is a big announcement in June. My guess it is the big mans retirement. I don't know much about big business but i was wondering if you would be considered a failure in the business world if you retired after leaving behind a company that did not post a profit in five years?

oh, i thought he was younger...if harry left. who would run the company....he's probably gettin out while the gettin is good

Picked up a trucking Paper at a Service area on the PA Pike. Back page had Smiling Harry with some of his "CREW".
Wanted to wipe my butt with it but it might of IMPROVED the pictures.

Rumor has it there is a big announcement in June. My guess it is the big mans retirement. I don't know much about big business but i was wondering if you would be considered a failure in the business world if you retired after leaving behind a company that did not post a profit in five years?

Failure?? No. Just another Wall Street type looking out for himself