TForce | contract:::company wants

That wasn't made personal, that post was in general regarding the whole contract. Just telling everyone reading threw the contract, DONT assume, you shouldn't have to. It should be written clearly.

You will also lose all time in the current pension as you won't be vest with 5 years when the change happens,...

All will start over at zero with the new pension,........

If this passes I will lose almost 4.5 years year, Looks like it will take me almost 9.5 years to be vested, I'll never collect a pension if this contract passes,............

Surely we have enough intelligent men and women here that will make sure this ship don't sail...

Yes IF vested, they will be frozen at the old rate. NOT vested means losing those years. What a great deal this contract is, thanks Ken.

I know I'm looking at losing 4.5 years,.........

Gonna end up taking me 9 years to become vested,.......

I was looking at 60 to be able to retire,.........If this passes it will be 65,........

VOTE NO!!!!

Speak with everyone at your terminals, speak with every employee you come in contact with. Explain how bad this contract is for them. Tell them that if they don't vote, this contract may pass and we own it for 5 years. VOTE NO!

I was talking to a P&D driver over in California, and he says that they have not even seen the contract proposal. But he "heard" that is was a descent one. I informed him to find it and look it over. He heard wrong. I wonder how many people have not seen it. Get the word out my friends. Why has the union not taken any effort to get it out so people can look it over before any Q&A? Can't even access it on the unions website. I could only access it on the TDU site. This is so fing ridiculous it hurts. I only hope we don't have to rely on Indy on this one too.

I was talking to a P&D driver over in California, and he says that they have not even seen the contract proposal. But he "heard" that is was a descent one. I informed him to find it and look it over. He heard wrong. I wonder how many people have not seen it. Get the word out my friends. Why has the union not taken any effort to get it out so people can look it over before any Q&A? Can't even access it on the unions website. I could only access it on the TDU site. This is so fing ridiculous it hurts. I only hope we don't have to rely on Indy on this one too.

Yes you can go to teamster.org click on ups - ups freight tentative agreement
( UPS 2013 Negotiations | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) ) then look over to the right and you will see a box that says related links, in that box pick the link that says ups freight tentative agreement 2013 - 2018. That is the new contract with the changes. And it SUCKS....
http://www.teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/051613UPSMasterFreightFINAL.pdf

I think the union is getting worried about the great contract they said meets all our wants and needs...

I can see the wants & needs your posting about Skeeter.
They wants you UPSers to vote for the present contract so they don't have to mess with it.
And they needs to get it done so they can raise your dues.

I can see the wants & needs your posting about Skeeter.
They wants you UPSers to vote for the present contract so they don't have to mess with it.
And they needs to get it done so they can raise your dues.

You're a old teamster that goes way back AP. What's the next step? They can't move on without our approval on the contract. So I guess the next step is strike.