TForce | contract:::company wants

You're a old teamster that goes way back AP. What's the next step? They can't move on without our approval on the contract. So I guess the next step is strike.
Could be and maybe should be but next step is try and figure another way to shove it up there.

You're a old teamster that goes way back AP. What's the next step? They can't move on without our approval on the contract. So I guess the next step is strike.

If I had to speculate,...

The company is gonna try to scare the members by doing nothing,..............

Then we will see a last minute extension of the current contract,....

And then back to the table,......

The union will attempt to tweak the rejected contract in a way they think UPS will except it.
As well as something that won't be a long drawn out time of back & fourth negotiating.
To make it look better to get it passed without any walk-outs.

Believe me when the first proposals were voted down,your union rep's knew they would have their work cut out for them.
To make it look like something they can sell their members,& have UPS sign-off on without any grief.

You all must remember with any contract it is still a give & take.
So if one component gets enhanced more than likely your going to have to give back something that is already in place.

Especially now that UPS has not made their projected profit in the second quarter.

I see the only thing I can contribute to your current state,is:
"Lord have mercy,that the process won't be long drawn out & be to messy,in Jesus name I pray,AMEN & AMEN!"

The union will attempt to tweak the rejected contract in a way they think UPS will except it.
As well as something that won't be a long drawn out time of back & fourth negotiating.
To make it look better to get it passed without any walk-outs.

Believe me when the first proposals were voted down,your union rep's knew they would have their work cut out for them.
To make it look like something they can sell their members,& have UPS sign-off on without any grief.

You all must remember with any contract it is still a give & take.
So if one component gets enhanced more than likely your going to have to give back something that is already in place.

Especially now that UPS has not made their projected profit in the second quarter.

I see the only thing I can contribute to your current state,is:
"Lord have mercy,that the process won't be long drawn out & be to messy,in Jesus name I pray,AMEN & AMEN!"

Thanks AP, I think you are right. I personally think they will tweak what ever they need to, to keep the new line haul classification. Between our current line haul being over 50% ran by contract carriers and this new LHD board it's all over. I thank God I have all my time in. I still voted no in solidarity. But this is just the beginning for what's in store for the whole trucking industry, and the drivers are asleep at the wheel.

I took it as a attack. You been here 30 yrs. CONGRATS. so your top seniority. If you are a driver you must have one of the money maker runs that dont get cancelled ). So your pay is not affected. If your dock, jocky and dont forget clerks all you have to worry about is gettin to work on time. Sleeper teams lost mileage , miles = wage. ; Schedule guys runs cut ..to give to third party carrier : fill in and xtra driver ...they are just hope to get a few days of work in. ...Good contract? Maybe you need to a little more informed

I'm very informed. I so informed I voted NO!.