TForce | Contract Information!

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
Anyone wanting information on the contract PM me with an email address. I'll have to send it in three emails. I have it in three files.

PM sent!

Thanks Skeeter:1036316054:

Your PM box might get full. You might have to delete as you send out the info. to allow others to PM you.

i can send the contract in 3 emails as well

What you do just wake up? You feeling any better? Just trying to get the word out about this contract. We need to send them back to the drawing board.

Let them know we are not as stupid as they think. They talk about work rules and job protection, seniority, to get us all worked up to sign anything.

All very important but not at the price they are asking. Master Freight or nothing...:1036316054:

Still sick and a little loopy from the medication. Check your email. I'm missing a little info. This contract being sent out should definitely quiet down these union or nothing people on here.

Still sick and a little loopy from the medication. Check your email. I'm missing a little info. This contract being sent out should definitely quiet down these union or nothing people on here.

Well, I can't blame most of them like myself and you we needed to see it in black and white.
I kind of wish I hadn't now. Nothing to look forward to.:hide:

The union sure didn't seem to fight all that hard for our bestinterests. Makes you wonder who really wears the pants in this deal?

You guys I sent the contract to. As soon as you can let Truckingboards hear what your opinion about it is.:1036316054:

First thing is that it is missing a lot of the articles. Second, I see nothing about the wage increase? where is it? If we go into the UPS pension plan that is a good thing, if it is the same as parcel. The biggest part for myself is that the management will have to answer for there B.S. No more taking your run away if you refuse to take out an unsafe truck. No more favoritism! I never had a problem with most of the rules that the company had, just the fact that the local management ran them over with a truck daily. That is going to end. I have not gone over the whole thing and alot is legalize, so I do not quite understand it. I'll get back to you when I see everything and have it explained out so I can understand it completely.

First thing is that it is missing a lot of the articles. Second, I see nothing about the wage increase? where is it? If we go into the UPS pension plan that is a good thing, if it is the same as parcel. The biggest part for myself is that the management will have to answer for there B.S. No more taking your run away if you refuse to take out an unsafe truck. No more favoritism! I never had a problem with most of the rules that the company had, just the fact that the local management ran them over with a truck daily. That is going to end. I have not gone over the whole thing and alot is legalize, so I do not quite understand it. I'll get back to you when I see everything and have it explained out so I can understand it completely.

The work rules are not bad, but not good in comparison to the nmfa, there is alot of articles missing, cannot argue there.

The medical , prescrip, is junk, we are going to get better in january of 08,

Its almost to bad we could not just take the work rules and run.

Indy should have turned this one down, before I sighn , the union and UPS is going to have to sit down for more then 4 day's in a month to hammer this junk out.

There must have been exotic dancers on the table during the negotiations. WHY PAY DUES FOR THIS SHYTE?

You guys I sent the contract to. As soon as you can let Truckingboards hear what your opinion about it is.:1036316054:

I got the attachments I didn't see any wage info.
Maybe I am missing some attachments but the stuff I received..... All I can say is WTF? This does not appear to be the "Best Contract Ever"
I'm going to cry now,maybe even vomit.
The last non-union company I worked for followed most of these guidlines and my current UPSF does the same except for the teamster specifics.

Snippet:
Supervisors not being allowed to work until all reasonable efforts are exhausted to use bargaining unit employees?
Are you kidding me? That's a no brainer and thats when the supervisor works.

There's more but I need to print the attachments off and put them in order.

At my UPSF barn, management treats us fairly,seniority is followed, bids are posted, the only complaints we had were not getting OT after 8 and delay pay.
We all know medical costs are astronomical and expect to see this rise in the future.

I have a feeling Indianapolis was being run by ಠ▄ಠ...they seem to have been getting hosed up the ying yang to come up with something like these attachments. This is disappointing

I'm still up in the air with this 50/50 until I hear from everyone else and talk with my BA and local.

Whats to say UPSF doesn't counter this to keep us non-union?

This is my opinion for now...double flame suit is on.

The work rules are not bad, but not good in comparison to the nmfa, there is alot of articles missing, cannot argue there.

The medical , prescrip, is junk, we are going to get better in january of 08,

Its almost to bad we could not just take the work rules and run.

Indy should have turned this one down, before I sighn , the union and UPS is going to have to sit down for more then 4 day's in a month to hammer this junk out.

There must have been exotic dancers on the table during the negotiations. WHY PAY DUES FOR THIS SHYTE?

This thing is not the complete contract. There are too many holes. Where's the cost for the other benefits or are they part of the whole?

I got the attachments I didn't see any wage info.
Maybe I am missing some attachments but the stuff I received..... All I can say is WTF? This does not appear to be the "Best Contract Ever"
I'm going to cry now,maybe even vomit.
The last non-union company I worked for followed most of these guidlines and my current UPSF does the same except for the teamster specifics.

Snippet:
Supervisors not being allowed to work until all reasonable efforts are exhausted to use bargaining unit employees?
Are you kidding me? That's a no brainer and thats when the supervisor works.

There's more but I need to print the attachments off and put them in order.

At my UPSF barn, management treats us fairly,seniority is followed, bids are posted, the only complaints we had were not getting OT after 8 and delay pay.
We all know medical costs are astronomical and expect to see this rise in the future.

I have a feeling Indianapolis was being run by ಠ▄ಠ...they seem to have been getting hosed up the ying yang to come up with something like these attachments. This is disappointing

I'm still up in the air with this 50/50 until I hear from everyone else and talk with my BA and local.

Whats to say UPSF doesn't counter this to keep us non-union?

This is my opinion for now...double flame suit is on.

I cannot believe it took them 1 year for this shyte. WTF did they do? Must have told alot of jokes.

This thing is not the complete contract. There are too many holes. Where's the cost for the other benefits or are they part of the whole?

That is what I was wondering about myself. But that is what my friend from Indy sent me. Maybe the teamsters didn't want that floating around by people like me emailing it. I honestly don't know.