Yellow | Contract & Slow Freight

No. It's because people keep destroying freight. Do any of you know how much YRC spends in OS&D? You don't make money if you don't deliver freight, and a customer isn't going to accept a piece of freight on a trashed skid in a box that's been crushed and forked three times. I'd like to say I'm exaggerating...but I have seen it that bad.

If you want the company to give a :::shit::: about you wanting full rate, stop breaking :::shit::: just because you're mad. They will close the doors in your face, declare financial insolvency, and they will blame the unionized employees for being uncooperative. How do you think that'll make your resume look when you vote yourself out of one of the last unionized trucking jobs out there?

If you think they won't close, you're not paying attention to history. USF Red Star closed after all of 4 days on strike, blamed the strike for driving customers away, and they got away with it!
Sounds good. But why where so many trailers with holes in the roof not fixed. This Cash Cow is himeraging with money. The damages they claim (or most of anything else they say) is so we fight brother against brother.

Sounds good. But why where so many trailers with holes in the roof not fixed. This Cash Cow is himeraging with money. The damages they claim (or most of anything else they say) is so we fight brother against brother.
They are "not holes." They are "natural lighting with a built-in freight washer!" We are Going Green...remember. The next time you see one... appreciate the lighting and how clean your freight is.

Who puts holes in the roofs??

I know. But even beyond that I am still waiting.
Ducks aren't up yet.
Working on it.
Can't just leave. Well. Could. But it would be stupid not to have it planned and everything in line. I've seen some just retire without preparation. Doesn't work out well most times. So. I've learned from others mistakes.
It doesn't hinge on what the government does in a rescue plan if there is one at all.
Just sayin.
:17142:
If you are waiting on a "government rescue plan", you are an a fools errand.