ABF | Contract update

Well,.......There's at least one vote on a contract extension....

That ought to take a month or so.........

If it gets voted down,...........another 3 months of company wheedling and propaganda before another vote.......

Put yer helmets on......

It looks like we're all getting the "contract update" from the IBT on our phones and computers....

Pretty non-committal "blurb".........."Hey,......uhh........we got this agreement, see,.....and youse guys should.....ahh......continue ,like,.....working 'n stuff,.......until we,......ummm....wrap up this..."agreement"........so's dat youse guys can,...like.....vote on it..."

Alright, Ernie,.........We know in the next week if you're a Hero to the rank-and-file,.............or if you found Tyson's golf shoes under his former desk.........

Well,.......There's at least one vote on a contract extension....

That ought to take a month or so.........

If it gets voted down,...........another 3 months of company wheedling and propaganda before another vote.......

Put yer helmets on......
I wonder how much biz will leave during the "extension/estensions" ?

I wonder how much biz will leave during the "extension/estensions" ?

Ahh,.....the company sales force will now be flooding out of the Fort, armed with the ....."tentative".....agreement,.....to counter all those non-Union salespeople who've been predicting ABF holding their freight for ransom in a labor dispute with the Teamsters.......

A Huge Sigh of Relief for ArcBest,...for squeaking under the contract deadline wire,........

But the Trembling Lower Lip,...Perspiration on the Brow,..........and Shaking Knees...will continue in the Inner Sanctums,..........over the fact that those.....umm.......guys and gals way, way down on that concrete,...40 stories below the Corporate Headquarters,.........MAY NOT go along with the deal..........

Just got off the phone with a member of the contract committee and he said we would be happy with the contract proposal. We will see.
Brother Mulers, I really hope you are correct. I'm thinking this is psychological manipulation. Both sides are pressing on the members fear button to get yes votes.

What? They've reached a truce? I thought we were going to have to give them strike authority....silly me. Glad to see old Muler and Docker and the gang have been given permission back into TB College. They might learn something. Ole TurnCoat goes on a little fishing expidition and soon the whole school is circling the boat. And by the way, I'm no bull :shit:ter.....I tell who I am, where I am, and what I believe, and however disgusting that may seem to some, I could care less. Vote your conscience when your ballot arrives has been and "always will be" my opinion, and your Union is looking out for you...and "them"

What? They've reached a truce? I thought we were going to have to give them strike authority....silly me. Glad to see old Muler and Docker and the gang have been given permission back into TB College. They might learn something. Ole TurnCoat goes on a little fishing expidition and soon the whole school is circling the boat. And by the way, I'm no bull :shit:ter.....I tell who I am, where I am, and what I believe, and however disgusting that may seem to some, I could care less. Vote your conscience when your ballot arrives has been and "always will be" my opinion, and your Union is looking out for you...and "them"
Shut up!

Tough guy. You are and will always be weak. Just read all your post over the last couple years. But that is what you are and you are made up that way it goes back to you tree's beginning. I get it but what I don't have to sit by and watch you spread your fears on a forum without calling BS on you.

Docker and I come here to give facts and give our opinions also. We also have the right to our opinions too. You come on here bragging how you voted yes at yrc then voting yes here and asking others to see how BROKE abf was in the last contract which was false.

You try and talk down to abf Teamsters but you really are not able to. I see you as the company kiss ass that then goes home tells his life partner how the deplorable' s make you sick at work.

And besides where did you see it being called a truce? If you mean did they reach an agreement yes they did. And soon we will all get to see it and vote on it. You have added NO ASSISTANCE in engaging the management people that come here and spread propaganda in fact you seem to aide them.

Priceless....Well...I'm sorry....but you don't get to walk the picket line this time
What are you talking about idiot? Just because they came to an agreement doesn’t mean a thing. We still have to vote on it. Your not smart enough to know that though are you?

Tough guy. You are and will always be weak. Just read all your post over the last couple years. But that is what you are and you are made up that way it goes back to you tree's beginning. I get it but what I don't have to sit by and watch you spread your fears on a forum without calling BS on you.

Docker and I come here to give facts and give our opinions also. We also have the right to our opinions too. You come on here bragging how you voted yes at yrc then voting yes here and asking others to see how BROKE abf was in the last contract which was false.

You try and talk down to abf Teamsters but you really are not able to. I see you as the company kiss ass that then goes home tells his life partner how the deplorable' s make you sick at work.

And besides where did you see it being called a truce? If you mean did they reach an agreement yes they did. And soon we will all get to see it and vote on it. You have added NO ASSISTANCE in engaging the management people that come here and spread propaganda in fact you seem to aide them.
Your opinion has been noted, and honestly I am glad that you have been given that opportunity....I wish no ill will to anyone though we may passionately disagree...it is serious business, but a strike would "seriously" have it's casualties, no way around it! Praying all have a blessed Easter Weekend as we remember our Savior's passion for us!