contract

doogie

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard anything on the upcoming contract? It's getting close and I have not heard of them even sitting down yet.

yeah it figures...nothing like weaiting untill the last minute...i tell you one thing the pay scale better go up..i know were are on the low end if not the lowest paid in ltl something has to give...so to the shop stewards and the company people that read these boards(and you know u do) lets get going june is right around the corner

yeah it figures...nothing like weaiting untill the last minute...i tell you one thing the pay scale better go up..i know were are on the low end if not the lowest paid in ltl something has to give...so to the shop stewards and the company people that read these boards(and you know u do) lets get going june is right around the corner

i left NEMF in 2005, so tell me, what's the top pay now for P&D and linehaul...??

i applied for a job that Starts linehaul at .49 per mile..........

I believe it's $.41

whoa..........and i got a possible job real soon at .49 per mile, monday thru friday, 9PM till done..........

if memory serves me right, most of the raises NEMF gave was 2¢, 2¢, and 1¢.....for the 3 years.....so if you guys get a raise, from .41, you "might" end up with .46¢ at the end of your next contract..??

the job i applied to, isn't union either......

hopefully the machinest's union will get more. but then again, i used to work there too.........and i never got my hopes up on that..........

:hysterical:hey Pro, Iheard that just before you left nemf, they were going to make you compant linehaul driver of the year

:hysterical:hey Pro, Iheard that just before you left nemf, they were going to make you compant linehaul driver of the year

i was "company driver for the year".......

every year i was there.......!!!

i just was too modest to say anything about it....:biglaugh:

how you been...HD......??????

PM me when you can, so we don't tie up this thread......

sure wish i HAD a bike right now..........