FedEx Freight | Contractor Team Run

So with all this mentioned above considered is FedEx a good job compared to foodservice. Is it worth starting all over at fed ex vs been at us foods almost 10 years so I’m just asking because I think maybe but I’m just not so sure I can get even close to the money I make now starting out with fed ex

So with all this mentioned above considered is FedEx a good job compared to foodservice. Is it worth starting all over at fed ex vs been at us foods almost 10 years so I’m just asking because I think maybe but I’m just not so sure I can get even close to the money I make now starting out with fed ex

I don't know how much you're making now , but we have several in city that made 80k last year at the bottom gpd rate. It all depends on location. Don't get caught up in all this fed ex freight for the most part is a good place to work. Some people on here can't call a spade when they see one though.

Again my comprehension skills are fine. I think you need to brush up on yours. It is not a leaked document einstein. It says not to post, but you see once it is communicated to the affected centers it is not private anymore. As far as you're accident goes you can down play the severity all you want I know the truth. How's that TSA score red? :hilarious:
Your comprehension skills are definitely lacking...the memo itself is private you moron, the information isn’t. If the memo itself wasn’t private they wouldn’t have added “DO NOT POST”!! The information was provided which makes it public, not the memo!!
You know the truth because you were there or because you got second/third hand info and because they said it, it must be true?? Must’ve come from the same source who told you they were gonna win our decert election!! :hilarious:
Again, you need new sources...and a new education!!

Last edited:
Foodservice vs LTL...really??
We’ve got a bunch of guys that came from the foodservice industry and they’ve said it’s like being on vacation over here!! Even if you have to work the dock starting out, you still get city driver pay and the workload is gravy compared to foodservice!!
As far as the money, none of them have complained and also have no intentions of going back!!
Come on over, I think you’ll be happy

Yeah I was told I would be on the dock and run A kick out load if they had one or whatever but he also said I might not get but maybe 40-45 hours so that’s not much but if I could work more then that maybe run on the weekend on the road I could definitely get on board with that I just figured the economy is booming or at least that’s the impression that I get

Also what kind of cameras are in y’all trucks are they worse than drive cam. because where I’m at at they are firing for smoking no seatbelt and of coarse cellphone three of any of those in a year and you fired

Yeah I was told I would be on the dock and run A kick out load if they had one or whatever but he also said I might not get but maybe 40-45 hours so that’s not much but if I could work more then that maybe run on the weekend on the road I could definitely get on board with that I just figured the economy is booming or at least that’s the impression that I get
Also what kind of cameras are in y’all trucks are they worse than drive cam. because where I’m at at they are firing for smoking no seatbelt and of coarse cellphone three of any of those in a year and you fired
I think you’re used to working the long hours that foodservice requires, 40-45 hrs a week here pays pretty well regardless of your center’s pay scale and you’ll probably feel like it’s a part time job compared to what you’re used to. Weekend opportunities are available depending on the center and are run by seniority, although most don’t like working on weekends. I’m in CLT and we’re busting at the seams with freight, the economy is great here!!
As for the cameras, we only have forward facing cameras that look out the windshield (although a reflection can be seen occasionally), as long as you maintain a proper following distance and watch your speed you have nothing to fear!!

Your comprehension skills are definitely lacking...the memo itself is private you moron, the information isn’t. If the memo itself wasn’t private they wouldn’t have added “DO NOT POST”!! The information was provided which makes it public, not the memo!!
You know the truth because you were there or because you got second/third hand info and because they said it, it must be true?? Must’ve come from the same source who told you they were gonna win our decert election!! :hilarious:
Again, you need new sources...and a new education!!

Lol you're really reaching at this one. The memo might be private before it is read but once it is read guess what not private. "Do not post" is more than likely they want to explain it to nit wits like yourself who don't understand plain English. Like I said I know what happened with you're wreck and it was far from a fender bender like you claim. How's that TSA score again?

I think you’re used to working the long hours that foodservice requires, 40-45 hrs a week here pays pretty well regardless of your center’s pay scale and you’ll probably feel like it’s a part time job compared to what you’re used to. Weekend opportunities are available depending on the center and are run by seniority, although most don’t like working on weekends. I’m in CLT and we’re busting at the seams with freight, the economy is great here!!
As for the cameras, we only have forward facing cameras that look out the windshield (although a reflection can be seen occasionally), as long as you maintain a proper following distance and watch your speed you have nothing to fear!!

Proper following distance.:biglaugh:

Lol you're really reaching at this one. The memo might be private before it is read but once it is read guess what not private. "Do not post" is more than likely they want to explain it to nit wits like yourself who don't understand plain English. Like I said I know what happened with you're wreck and it was far from a fender bender like you claim. How's that TSA score again?
Its already posted on Facebook so I would worry to much

Its already posted on Facebook so I would worry to much
Two wrongs don’t make a right...just because another employee posted it on FB doesn’t mean it’s ok to post on other social media sites...it’s in the handbook.

I bet if he were to ask his CCM if it was ok to post the memo on social media before he did it the answer would've been no, that’s all I’m saying....

Two wrongs don’t make a right...just because another employee posted it on FB doesn’t mean it’s ok to post on other social media sites...it’s in the handbook.

I bet if he were to ask his CCM if it was ok to post the memo on social media before he did it the answer would've been no, that’s all I’m saying....

It's also in handbook that we have free speech among employees and once the first pre-shift happened this ultra secret holy grail of a memo is no longer secret. Get a life, if you think I've done wrong take it up with you're daddy on Monday and see where it get's you. :crybaby:

It's also in handbook that we have free speech among employees and once the first pre-shift happened this ultra secret holy grail of a memo is no longer secret. Get a life, if you think I've done wrong take it up with you're daddy on Monday and see where it get's you. :crybaby:
you have me curious CT. who is Red's daddy?

Food service VS LTL? Lmfao no contest! I Did US foods back in the day and pretty much thought it was the worst driving related job ever. My hats off to the dudes that do that job though, you can’t be a puss if your doing those job duties
When I left food service and came to Viking, people would ask me how many hours a week I spent at the gym.
No lift gates then, everything down the ramp. That was 30 pounds and 27 years ago.