Estes | contractors

rob101

TB Lurker
Credits
Is anyone else tired of these contractors?
I have seen my friends left at home because they were told they did not have the frieght, but they found frieght for a contractor.
Its happend to me also. Ive been told its one way fright yeah right then they turn right around and come back right where they started.does Richmond really think were that stupid were not seeing this!!

rob101 said:
I have seen my friends left at home because they were told they did not have the frieght, but they found frieght for a contractor.
Its happend to me also. Ive been told its one way fright yeah right then they turn right around and come back right where they started.does Richmond really think were that stupid were not seeing this!!
Yes they do that's why they do it. It's the same in the West they have a contract and they will run before company drivers. Especially you extra board system green board what ever drivers

in memphis, they tried to put me to bed on 300 miles, so they could give a contractor a nashville load. called central dispatch and they let me have the load. this kind of crap
is getting worse. only one thing will stop it.
stand together.

rob101 said:
Yes it was one way then two days later they send him back then two days later they go somewhere else. Are they lieing or just confused we don't see there pictures we are not that stupid