XPO | Conway is also organizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Nuno

Teamster member 848
Credits
Brothers and Sisters of Conway!
Are you aware that there is a campaign going on?
Conway is also organizing to form a union, just type on search engine changeconway2win and see what's going on.

They are also signing union cards in So-Cal and Texas too!

LLA filed petition to the NLRB.The movement is in full force, more service centers to follow in the near future. The real Fight has just begun. Please spread the word and help

Comparing now and back then!
Let's compare, I worked at Viking/FedEx for 24yrs and now I work at a union barn in Chino California"

Wage now;
68 cent a mile, I run line
Plus $26 a store drop because we deliver to Sprouts markets, average 4 to 10 stops
Plus $25 a pickup stop, because we pickup up our own supplies
Plus $33 perdiem per day
Plus $8 an hour for Teamster pension, up to 40hrs
Plus $6 an hour for health and welfare, up to 40hrs too, this plan is for medical benefits when you retired
Plus we have 401k too
Pay $100 a month for medical benefits
I have a CBA contract

Now when I worked at FedEx;
Back then
$23.20 an hr P&D
41 cent an hour for pension plan up to 40hrs=$16.40 a week
I paid $175 for medical for family
401k too
No CBA contract, but had a company handbook that always changes for the company benefits, not yours

Do the math here!
Why not unionize and go forward, instead of going backward without a CBA contract!

Conway is on the same boat as FedEx !

Interesting that the Latino segment would lead this charge. I wonder how much pull they have.

The changing demographics of this country are making for some awkward sociopolitical situations.

The creepy old Anglos are now counting on the people they wanna send home and build up a wall to keep out.

Smokin' Joe. What are you gonna do when you southern boys get left out again ?

Our do you think they will actually vote for a union in your neck of them woods?

Smokin' Joe. What are you gonna do when you southern boys get left out again ?

Our do you think they will actually vote for a union in your neck of them woods?
Time will tell brother, it's all up to them!
Like I mention before, you could bring the horse to the water bucket, but you can't force it to drink it!

Time will tell brother, it's all up to them!
Like I mention before, you could bring the horse to the water bucket, but you can't force it to drink it!

No offense but this was aimed at the poster by the handle Smokin'joe

He's loud and proud southern fella taking the shaft and apparently loving it... 'cause he's still here.

Don't worry Smokin'joe. When the are kicking me out on my 40 and you on your 50, you'll be making $12K more a year than I will be.

CW has been smart as of lately bumping up the pay at some of the largest metropolitan terminals. This does not go without reason. I imagine the folks I work with will be as complacent as they always have been, just as the guys up north who didn't get a raise or just received the bounus reductions I have read about.

Brothers and Sisters of Conway!
Are you aware that there is a campaign going on?
Conway is also organizing to form a union, just type on search engine changeconway2win and see what's going on.

They are also signing union cards in So-Cal and Texas too!

I've always heard that Conway would close the doors before they went union....

When I type in changeconway2win

In google I see ChangeConwaytowin.org

Domain created on 2014-06-16 at Godaddy
Registered by Al Vergudo of California and as far as I can see he's nobody in Conway's upper Management. Just someone wanting to get some attention on his website.

I've always heard that Conway would close the doors before they went union....

When I type in changeconway2win

In google I see ChangeConwaytowin.org

Domain created on 2014-06-16 at Godaddy
Registered by Al Vergudo of California and as far as I can see he's nobody in Conway's upper Management. Just someone wanting to get some attention on his website.

Try it this way!
changeconway2win.blogspot.com/?m=1

Try it this way!
changeconway2win.blogspot.com/?m=1
And they only allow posts that bash conway, it is heavily moderated..has been for the 3 years or so that it's been up. Try putting anything anti-union and it won't get posted. It's not like this website here. Be careful, they'll know who you are. I don't care either way, just putting it out there.

And they only allow posts that bash conway, it is heavily moderated..has been for the 3 years or so that it's been up. Try putting anything anti-union and it won't get posted. It's not like this website here. Be careful, they'll know who you are. I don't care either way, just putting it out there.

Well it is a union site, pro-union, just like changefedextowin!
Because I have control of Conway site!
You want to put anti-union propaganda, then this site fits for you!

Well it is a union site, pro-union, just like changefedextowin!
Because I have control of Conway site!
You want to put anti-union propaganda, then this site fits for you!

Example FedEx corp has a anti-union site and won't let you put pro-union comments
It's call FedExfreight.FedExworkplace.com

Status
Not open for further replies.