XPO | Conway is also organizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you guys who don't want to see all these threads about organizing at the top all the time, then just stop posting on them. They'll eventually go away when they see nothing is working in their favor. I'm like somebody said a couple days ago; I like to come here and get information from other conway drivers and about conway things. So just let it go away..you don't know what to believe anyway..so many lies being posted here. Remember, organizing talk drives business away. These guys don't care about conway at all, they think they're doing you a favor..well, you might feel that way, but it drives business away. Thanks..please no hate mail.

Good idea. Except that without a mod to police the board they will just continue to pat each other on the back and post away on all their schemes to take over the world.

I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK!! Thats the 2nd time you've lied! Well you always lie but who's counting!
So to get to your post (because i love to prove you wrong) (and then you get all mad and kick rocks) How does organizing drive business away? Do you think customers care if Conway is unionized ?? Do UPS, YRC, ABF, UPS Freight customers care if they are union?
And your wrong again ... We do care about Conway, but we care more about their employee's wanting to form a union and get everything they deserve from a multi-billion dollar nationwide company! So the Teamsters do indeed care for the companies, they keep our members employed.

GAWD you are stoopid. Yeah. Two o.

For one. He never left. This is a con-way board and he is a con-way driver. He belongs here. You don't.

And also customers avoid moving freight with a company if they feel there may be an interruption in service.

It's like you have no idea about anything pertaining to the freight industry at all. Which is why I think you are a 14 year old girl.

Sure as heck ain't a grown man with any wheel time. Not saying ignorant garbage like that.

Viking was union ???? First i've heard that !

And here i thought Viking had merged with Fed Ex Freight! Learn something new everyday .. They say!

Should i tell everyone this again ?? The Teamsters don't run companies! We represent workers. The CEO's and shareholders run the companies.

They TRY to run a profitable company in spite of ridiculous work rules and contract language designed to promote laziness and protect lazy, dishonest people.

They TRY to run a profitable company in spite of ridiculous work rules and contract language designed to promote laziness and protect lazy, dishonest people.
We already employ many sorry, self serving, lazy individuals here it ain't even funny.

;)
Good idea. Except that without a mod to police the board they will just continue to pat each other on the back and post away on all their schemes to take over the world.

You got a big chuckle out of me on that one, you really are a funny dude!!!! It's a shame your such a kiss a** !! Probably a pretty good guy if you could just get your head out of you butt!!! Be safe driver!!! Still laughing!!! SMH

GAWD you are stoopid. Yeah. Two o.

For one. He never left. This is a con-way board and he is a con-way driver. He belongs here. You don't.

And also customers avoid moving freight with a company if they feel there may be an interruption in service.

It's like you have no idea about anything pertaining to the freight industry at all. Which is why I think you are a 14 year old girl.

Sure as heck ain't a grown man with any wheel time. Not saying ignorant garbage like that.

Two o"s? There is no STUPID without U.

We already employ many sorry, self serving, lazy individuals here it ain't even funny.
this company protects the lazy now. self serving? you sound like this is for king and country, its not, its a job nothing more. we work they pay us end of story.

this company protects the lazy now. self serving? you sound like this is for king and country, its not, its a job nothing more. we work they pay us end of story.
Point being many on here say union=lazy and CW is a perfect example of that being incorrect. I, myself, take pride in my work while watching many more whom do not.

;)

You got a big chuckle out of me on that one, you really are a funny dude!!!! It's a shame your such a kiss a** !! Probably a pretty good guy if you could just get your head out of you butt!!! Be safe driver!!! Still laughing!!! SMH

Still trying to find The Brain. NARF

I'll tell you what i'll do for you guys, i'll go away and won't post anymore after this last one. I respect the fact that this is a Conway board and i am not a Conway employee, BUT ... BUT once the anti-union rhetoric comes back on these boards then it's fair game because then you are involving me and my union. DEAL ????
:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Brothers and Sisters of Conway!
Are you aware that there is a campaign going on?
Conway is also organizing to form a union, just type on search engine changeconway2win and see what's going on.

They are also signing union cards in So-Cal and Texas too!

Joe I'm willing to hear more and learn what they could offer but if the union reps aren't willing to get out and talk to the drivers in the north nothing will happen guys still disappointed about the last time they tried the union really let them guys down the union would not even listen to them then and nothing happened they better get better at what they do if the union wants our support just sayin

So we should go union because typical union employees are already working here ?

Strong argument. Tell me more.
I sense an attempt at sarcasm...that was not my point and you are smarter than that. Good try though.

It's simple, that post I responded to equivicated unions with lazy employees. The fact is we all have a lazy group of workers at our barn. No barn is free of these. Point being a union does not encourage nor promote laziness, BUT THE WAY A CORPORATION TREATS THEIR EMPLOYEES WILL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sense an attempt at sarcasm...that was not my point and you are smarter than that. Good try though.

It's simple, that post I responded to equivicated unions with lazy employees. The fact is we all have a lazy group of workers at our barn. No barn is free of these. Point being a union does not encourage nor promote laziness, BUT THE WAY A CORPORATION TREATS THEIR EMPLOYEES WILL.

Sarcasm indeed. I sensed an incomplete thought and feel better now that it is whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.