XPO | Conway is also organizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pathetic you are, you just assume my career of how it works!
I run from Chino up Northern California, team in 24hrs and that's over 1200 miles plus stops
Next run, Salt Lake City, 1356 miles plus stops also teams and in 24 hrs and last two Tucson runs with 2340 miles plus stops! And that's in 48hrs back to back.

What other thing I need to clarify to all the naysayers here!!!
Who hates a union worker, who works honestly and hard!
Oh I forgot, all the naysayer always says we're lazy union works!

Simply put. I don't know what you make, but I wouldn't do that job.

I am at $90,000 a year
Miles, stop and perdiem
weekend off

I am at $80,000 a year.
Hourly.
Weekends off.
Home every night.

With a change of the bid. Next year I could be.

$90,000 a year.
Miles plus hourly.
Weekends off.
Home every day.

And either way I go, the forklift does all the work.

I am at $80,000 a year.
Hourly.
Weekends off.
Home every night.

With a change of the bid. Next year I could be.

$90,000 a year.
Miles plus hourly.
Weekends off.
Home every day.

And either way I go, the forklift does all the work.

So where do you go?
Blythe or Kettleman!

Joe just wondering if you drive the same tractor each trip.
How many miles between breakdowns ?
Hey Cab, what's up brother?
I drive different tractors every day, but same tractor on routes assigned to.
Haven't had breakdowns, we drive new freightliners sleeper condo.

I am at $90,000 a year
Miles, stop and perdiem
weekend off

You run teams and only make 90k and have to be gone all week? haha..what a loser..i'll make 95 this year and home everyday. That's the good thing about conway, your home everyday. We run regional..

dude, I wouldn't be bragging about that job..

Pension done, Rule of 85 worthless, you have nothing to lose. Believe me. I put 20 worthless years there. I left.

The money was still there..they had to have given it to you in a lump sum or it's still there; nobody took it.

You sound like your kinda sorry you left. You wouldn't be here complaining if your life was all grand now. Now would you? Go ahead and lie to us now..haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sorry at all that I left. I have to believe in the people that I work for.I lost all faith in the leadership of that company. They took a great company and wrecked it. That is the plain and simple truth!!!

The only reason I am here is to speak with experience and I hope something good comes out for my friends who are still there. If you believe everything that they tell you your in trouble friend.

You run teams and only make 90k and have to be gone all week? haha..what a loser..i'll make 95 this year and home everyday. That's the good thing about conway, your home everyday. We run regional..

dude, I wouldn't be bragging about that job..

Right you make $95,000, read the post right, I am home every 24hrs
Like I said earlier you're one of those NAYSAYERS I REFER TO!
It's oblivious you're management pretending to be an employee!

Did you forget to add my pension to my salary too?
What's your pension looking like beerfd?
Be careful I wouldn't brag that!

And it's $90,000 each driver !
Making more than what I made at FedEx

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how it will grow to 1300. 00 per month. I know that you can start drawing it when you reach the 85 rule, but I don't think that it will grow any more in monthly payments. In other words, what ever your pension is , is what it stays. It will not gain.Company is not contributing any more.

I don't understand how it will grow to 1300. 00 per month. I know that you can start drawing it when you reach the 85 rule, but I don't think that it will grow any more in monthly payments. In other words, what ever your pension is , is what it stays. It will not gain.Company is not contributing any more.
As far as I know, your pension was frozen at a specific amount when the company stopped contributions. The amount varies depending on how long you work. The earlier you retire or resign, the lower the amount. That's the only way I can see the payment varying. My 85 rule would be around 55. If I went out then my check would be much less than if I went out at at 65.

As far as I know, your pension was frozen at a specific amount when the company stopped contributions. The amount varies depending on how long you work. The earlier you retire or resign, the lower the amount. That's the only way I can see the payment varying. My 85 rule would be around 55. If I went out then my check would be much less than if I went out at at 65.
Yeah, I don't see how it is going to grow any more without contributions.

Right you make $95,000, read the post right, I am home every 24hrs
Like I said earlier you're one of those NAYSAYERS I REFER TO!
It's oblivious you're management pretending to be an employee!

Did you forget to add my pension to my salary too?
What's your pension looking like beerfd?
Be careful I wouldn't brag that!

And it's $90,000 each driver !
Making more than what I made at FedEx

I should hope that it's EACH driver. You really shouldn't be here posting about a company you've never worked at or know anything about. But, go ahead post all you like, it's a free country..nothing is going to change by what you post.

For some of these guys , this is the best job and the most money that they've had. Most Con-way drivers simply don't know any better. After a few years at work at this place, one tends to go get a mortgage, car note, and a girlfriend. Now they're trapped in the "rat race" and they have to put up with whatever these grey shirts and upper management dishes out. It's sad to see too, we have all the control and means to get a change but many of theses hands are just going through the motions thinking this is how it's supposed to be. Me personally, I'm fed up with a lot too. How am I gonna change that you ask, find a totally different industry to work in if this situation does not get any better! I can't keep going around in circles with these idiots in management and a bunch bright minded drivers, either crap or get off the pot and continue to spread them! Thats how I feel about the whole situation.

Long time reader, first time poster! Get organized!!! If they close the crap hole down just get the separation package and move and find another gig!

Status
Not open for further replies.