XPO | Conway is also organizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes then you could have " The Sunshine and Roses Forum " just like the happy to be alive people over at OD.

Hey some people go out on Friday night and see a rainbow sticker on a bar and think about who or what might be inside.

But I am telling you with 100% confidence that there is absolutely nothing more death metal than " a rainbow in the dark ".

It's all about perspective. A lot of those people are probably using those words in ways you are not familiar.

Hey some people go out on Friday night and see a rainbow sticker on a bar and think about who or what might be inside.

But I am telling you with 100% confidence that there is absolutely nothing more death metal than " a rainbow in the dark ".

It's all about perspective. A lot of those people are probably using those words in ways you are not familiar.
I appreciate you telling us from your rainbow perspective. LOL

Are you ever gonna act 60 something ? Or just stick with acting 6 ?
You talk about insulting and degrading people. I think you owe united 1 a public apology!
Now tell me how does that look? When you keep asking me to publicly apologize to someone. I'll tell you how it looks .. You look silly! Really... who's not acting their age?

Dang highspeeds that's deep , most people are inquisitive, indeed inquisitive enough to peek inside but what they might see is a death metal monster revealing the rainbow , the grinding brutal sounding demonic vocals that breaks windows and makes ears bleed, that's when you realize what a "rainbow in the dark " is ... , But for most Rainbow watchers it sometimes reveal two different meanings in the eyes of the beholder that has a prospective outlook .

Last edited by a moderator:
You talk about insulting and degrading people. I think you owe united 1 a public apology!
Now tell me how does that look? When you keep asking me to publicly apologize to someone. I'll tell you how it looks .. You look silly! Really... who's not acting their age?

My response to the guy insulting me have been slightly insulting as well. It's how he treats me. It must be how he would like treated.

I would say my response was far more humorous than offensive.

Dang highspeeds that's deep , most people are inquisitive, indeed inquisitive enough to peek inside but what they might see is a death metal monster revealing the rainbow , the grinding brutal sounding demonic vocals that breaks windows and makes ears bleed, that's when you realize what a "rainbow in the dark " is ... , But for most Rainbow watchers it sometimes reveal two different meanings in the eyes of the beholder that has a prospective outlook .

I am glad to hear someone else gets it.

Why don't you work for Viking then...... Oh that's right the Union buried their business! As the union has with about 150 other carriers! Yeah those are some benefits!

Why don't you work for Viking then...... Oh that's right the Union buried their business! As the union has with about 150 other carriers! Yeah those are some benefits!
Nevermind the 1000's of nonunion companies that have gone out of business in the past 10 years. Nice first post.

Viking was union ???? First i've heard that !

And here i thought Viking had merged with Fed Ex Freight! Learn something new everyday .. They say!

Should i tell everyone this again ?? The Teamsters don't run companies! We represent workers. The CEO's and shareholders run the companies.

I didn't know that either, I am an old school Viking employee!!!
Well bless my hass, nobody told me at Viking we were unionize!
Thanks cmcsmor for clearing this with me, I owe you a bag of paint chips buddy!!
First brand new post here...who this beerfd or Highspeeds?

Hey, you guys who don't want to see all these threads about organizing at the top all the time, then just stop posting on them. They'll eventually go away when they see nothing is working in their favor. I'm like somebody said a couple days ago; I like to come here and get information from other conway drivers and about conway things. So just let it go away..you don't know what to believe anyway..so many lies being posted here. Remember, organizing talk drives business away. These guys don't care about conway at all, they think they're doing you a favor..well, you might feel that way, but it drives business away. Thanks..please no hate mail.

Hey, you guys who don't want to see all these threads about organizing at the top all the time, then just stop posting on them. They'll eventually go away when they see nothing is working in their favor. I'm like somebody said a couple days ago; I like to come here and get information from other conway drivers and about conway things. So just let it go away..you don't know what to believe anyway..so many lies being posted here. Remember, organizing talk drives business away. These guys don't care about conway at all, they think they're doing you a favor..well, you might feel that way, but it drives business away. Thanks..please no hate mail.
I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK!! Thats the 2nd time you've lied! Well you always lie but who's counting!
So to get to your post (because i love to prove you wrong) (and then you get all mad and kick rocks) How does organizing drive business away? Do you think customers care if Conway is unionized ?? Do UPS, YRC, ABF, UPS Freight customers care if they are union?
And your wrong again ... We do care about Conway, but we care more about their employee's wanting to form a union and get everything they deserve from a multi-billion dollar nationwide company! So the Teamsters do indeed care for the companies, they keep our members employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.