ABF | Conway Laredo Votes Yes

Do you comprehend your own posts ?
What don't you understand 6% is pulled by outside carriers (trucks) not trains 28% is put on rail (trains) not trucks. None of this would have to be done if the bottom feeder carriers would raise their rates & take the money from the customer instead of its employees....Get it now?

What don't you understand 6% is pulled by outside carriers (trucks) not trains 28% is put on rail (trains) not trucks. None of this would have to be done if the bottom feeder carriers would raise their rates & take the money from the customer instead of its employees....Get it now?

From what I can tell the argument is all about the actual numbers rather than the reason.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

From what I can tell the argument is all about the actual numbers rather than the reason.

I know the 6% is right I voted against it. As for the % of rail his buddy on the Conway board pulled that up Its not a #s problem its a comprehension problem....

He isn't sure what he is arguing about.

Give him enough time and he may come to a point.

So far it's really all very uninteresting.

i work for a major food carrier in central pa. we wanted to organize we did a card check got enough cards signed to not have a vote it was a done deal business agent said he was told by his bosses to lay off we questioned him he said politics so now no teamster representation sucks

Just heard that Fedex in Indy is getting ready to start the process.
Your right brother, its the best thing we all have going, but its going to be a battle, are you people up for it, I am, collective bargaining is the only future we All have in the blue collar world, don't let us down , we will be there for you!:grouphug::usa2:

i work for a major food carrier in central pa. we wanted to organize we did a card check got enough cards signed to not have a vote it was a done deal business agent said he was told by his bosses to lay off we questioned him he said politics so now no teamster representation sucks
Card check is not law in the USA so the employer would have to be in agreement to go that route. 20% of eligible workers can get an election going but it is not enough to win if that is all you get. If one Local or Union does not want to represent you try another, there are several to choose from.

Union got paid. Follow the money. It never lies.

unions don't push elections they wont win. you are partially right about the money, as in it would be a huge WASTE to try and organize a barn that doesn't have the votes. they wont waste resources if the support isn't there. the union does have this down to a science, they know how many people will get scared and fall of the wagon, they are well versed in who is genuine, and who goes to union meetings, then right into managements office to rat everyone out. its sort of an interesting lesson on amateur psychology. a good organizer can call a votes numbers pretty close.

unions don't push elections they wont win. you are partially right about the money, as in it would be a huge WASTE to try and organize a barn that doesn't have the votes. they wont waste resources if the support isn't there. the union does have this down to a science, they know how many people will get scared and fall of the wagon, they are well versed in who is genuine, and who goes to union meetings, then right into managements office to rat everyone out. its sort of an interesting lesson on amateur psychology. a good organizer can call a votes numbers pretty close.
Buffalobill does that remind you of anybody? Think real hard....lol