XPO | Conway Needs More Managers/supervisors

enronintheworks

TB Lurker
Credits
...AND GIVE THEM ALL A HUGE RAISE. No, Im just kidding!!! If Im doing the math right, at my barn there is 1 manager/supervisor of some sort per every 8 employees. A little top heavy I think. If you figure system wide, gotta wonder what the numbers are. The kicker is when the TM in gone for a week, everything still gets done right and on time. The freight gets picked up, delivered, loaded, unloaded, and billed, all without him being there at all. So what does he get paid so much for exactly, while the dsr loses more to the cost of living each year, the fat get fatter. :borg:

Bad thing about this is that I've heard through the grapevine that Conway supervision / mgmt is underpaid compared to the rest of the industry !!!!!

5th wheel said:
Bad thing about this is that I've heard through the grapevine that Conway supervision / mgmt is underpaid compared to the rest of the industry !!!!!
Part of thiar pay is the I.C.P..14% I think. Comp time to.Some our good,Other our getting paid to much.

supervisors

gfy said:
Part of thiar pay is the I.C.P..14% I think. Comp time to.Some our good,Other our getting paid to much.
they get paid for the job they were hired right? no matter how much or how little they took the job and now they are $#%$# so thats there problem,id never do it.

yes part of the pay is ICP, so much for getting paid this year!!!! On average a FOS make about 100-150 a week less than industry average...

Most of the fos's get paid less than a person on the flex board working 45 hours a wk.The only comp any of them get is knowing that they have a front row seat to all of the company functions,and catching crap from the drivers as well as the Fom or Tm letting them know that there numbers suck.

POWDER KEG said:
Most of the fos's get paid less than a person on the flex board working 45 hours a wk.The only comp any of them get is knowing that they have a front row seat to all of the company functions,and catching crap from the drivers as well as the Fom or Tm letting them know that there numbers suck.
yeah but flex drivers get 4-5 hrs a day, not 45 a week.

wipeyourmgmt said:
they get paid for the job they were hired right? no matter how much or how little they took the job and now they are $#%$# so thats there problem,id never do it.
I wouldn't do my self.Many of the one's I know have drinking problems.