Yellow | Coo 06/2014

Not nit pick, but the $6.00 was 1973 ($5.96 to be precise) and that would be equivalent to $32.90 today. In any event you've made a good point. Truth be told, back then we were paid exceptionally well compared to the averages at that time.

And the CEOs and company didn't make nearly as much as they do today. At least they earned what they made back then.

I was told here at Nashville that the relay filed a grievance with the change of ops. committee saying they can prove that the company is taking freight away now to Houston,Texas. If this is the case, with Nashville being a losing terminal, people should be able to bid into Houston.The company is saying we can only bid to Memphis. The COO committee is meeting starting this Wednesday. Lets hope they don't cave in to the company if they find out it is true that freight is now being taken away to Houston already. Doesn't past practice mean anything or is that just a thing of the past ?

Not just that issue.The other issue is the diversion of freight onto PTS.I haven't read in mine or anyone else's 2014mou concerning PTS .That shiny wheels or PTS was to be running regularly scheduled destination runs.Such as the case with 511 irving tx. Whereby Schneider Transport is running regular destination runs to Portland.One example.Or 455 Jackson Ms. running CRST to Chicago 309 on a regular scheduled run.Both 511 and 455 have sleeper teams to bid on such runs first and foremost.511irving running Phoenix AZ on a regular scheduled run.Those runs as I have mentioned are not one time run freight or convention freight.Which as I understand the 2014 MOU that there are no designated regularly scheduled runs on behalf of PTS.

Follow up from last post.Nor is that freight one time start up or product launches.If you check the PTS out bounds as I have and others have.Youll see the regular designated scheduled PTS runs

Just to note
Why and how are the pts allowed to sleep overnight in our yard and disrupt our yard with urine and trash
and feel they can walk around like they are on vacation? They also make comments like you guys could not run the runs they do because we are too lazy.

Just to note
Why and how are the pts allowed to sleep overnight in our yard and disrupt our yard with urine and trash
and feel they can walk around like they are on vacation? They also make comments like you guys could not run the runs they do because we are too lazy.
Pull a pin or two.

Just to note
We are too lazy???.If our union would enforce the rules pertaining to PTS.I already stated above in my last reply what the company is doing.Breaching the MOU all over the place

Pull a pin or two.

Pull the pin on another man just trying to make a living who himself had absolutely nothing to do with the arrangement giving PTS the work? And you wonder why unionized workers aren't held in higher regard? Shame on you for even joking about something like that. Just maybe if Teamsters didn't put those guys down like they do but instead tried to talk to them in a decent way about what's going on we could possibly convert them. Yea sure, what was I thinking!

Pull the pin on another man just trying to make a living who himself had absolutely nothing to do with the arrangement giving PTS the work? And you wonder why unionized workers aren't held in higher regard? Shame on you for even joking about something like that.
That isn't cool.

Just to note

OMG, human urine in a trucking company yard. Oh the horror. That's never ever happened before. For shame!

PS - How does one walk around like they are on vacation? I'd like to try that next time I walk around the block just to make my neighbors jealous.

Just to note

Put up signs in Spanish.

Pull the pin on another man just trying to make a living who himself had absolutely nothing to do with the arrangement giving PTS the work? And you wonder why unionized workers aren't held in higher regard? Shame on you for even joking about something like that. Just maybe if Teamsters didn't put those guys down like they do but instead tried to talk to them in a decent way about what's going on we could possibly convert them. Yea sure, what was I thinking!
Is he just making a living by insulting the drivers whose loads he is pulling? Take your "shame on you" and stick it. You arent my father. If he said that to me, he would be lucky with just a pin pull.

Is he just making a living by insulting the driI had begun to have a better opinion of you recentlyvers whose loads he is pulling? Take your "shame on you" and stick it. You arent my father. If he said that to me, he would be lucky with just a pin pull.

I had recently begun to have a better opinion of you. Looks like I was wrong. Guess we all make mistakes.

I had recently begun to have a better opinion of you. Looks like I was wrong. Guess we all make mistakes.
Is this the part where I am supposed to feel bad because the almighty triplex doesnt have a good opinion of me?