Yellow | Coo

miniv

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard of the changes in the coo? I have heard part of it but not all of the pluses and minus.:smilie_132:

Coo Clarification

did you go to any of the many teamster sites that have the decisions posted? 771 has it I think

Coo Clarification

After reading the Coo velocity decision, I am left wondering about whether or not the cdl requirement for Carlisle (HSB) was upheld. Paragraph 23 touches on the cdl issue, but not specifically about Carlisle. Anyone have any thoughts, or care to give their interpretation?

Coo Clarification

After reading the Coo velocity decision, I am left wondering about whether or not the cdl requirement for Carlisle (HSB) was upheld. Paragraph 23 touches on the cdl issue, but not specifically about Carlisle. Anyone have any thoughts, or care to give their interpretation?

My understanding is you'll need a CDL, but could be mistaken... :shrug:

part380_ertv.jpg

dazed and confused...

I spoke to a union steward on the phone late last night, he had already spoken to our BA...
Our BA wasn't sure? Said it was up to Dan W.??? Harrisburg is a new terminal. There are no work rules yet...If we adopt the work rules of local 776...They already have full time dock workers working on that platform without cdl's!

Coo Clarification

The change says unless there are non cdl employees there you must be qualified, there are no employees there. Bottom line, if you want the job you should try to get qualified. Every change tries harder to not include dock only workers.

Coo Clarification

Sorry, just a dumb ol' truck driver, wth does it mean?

South
21. 991 Dothan 2 from Atlanta

ok, can someone dumb this down for me? cuz I just don't get it. I'm guessing Dothan will be getting 2UE from Atl? correct?

Coo Clarification

Sorry, just a dumb ol' truck driver, wth does it mean?

South
21. 991 Dothan 2 from Atlanta

ok, can someone dumb this down for me? cuz I just don't get it. I'm guessing Dothan will be getting 2UE from Atl? correct?
Yes, but it looks like that came from Roadway's Utility Change Decision.

Coo Clarification

I spoke to a union steward on the phone late last night, he had already spoken to our BA...
Our BA wasn't sure? Said it was up to Dan W.??? Harrisburg is a new terminal. There are no work rules yet...If we adopt the work rules of local 776...They already have full time dock workers working on that platform without cdl's!

For the love of god. Is there anything this ba DOES know, or cares to share with the members? Shouldnt be suprised, but damn. Just damn.

Coo Clarification

RG,
A lot of the Midwest was affected by these COO's. STP wasn't. Maybe there are more COO's coming that will affect STP.