New Penn | Coo

Looks like all the greed & mou's the company needs is starting to catch up with them, same can be said at ABF no one beating down the door for these jobs...
It has definately hit them as far as finding people to take jobs they need to fill. New Penn feels it more than the other companies owned by YRCF as it is supposed to be an overnite company.

we lost a tm .plus losing a driver a week no one stays many retirements in the next few months ...basically screwed in new england

ALLENTOWN, Pa. --
FedEx Ground officials say a $335 million terminal hub planned for eastern Pennsylvania will be the company's largest such facility in the United States.

Is that the warehouse being built on 222 south of Dorney park? I notice there is a mall with a target being built .

Get mad as we want. Disagree as much as we want. They're gonna do what they want anyways. They say it's contractual and they're doing it.
If it's correct to assume that Camp Hill, Cinnaminson and Trenton have guys but not enough work. And Reading has work but shortage of guys. That would mean they are once again catering to junior guys. It would be junior guys at the 3 terminals who wouldn't have work.
And instead of having them junior guys transfer to the work, they are taking work from guys, most probably senior to them, in Reading, and giving it to junior guys. We've seen problems catering to junior guys here since this "driver shortage" has been here.
Complain as we will...New Penn will do what they want.
Kearny has to go in to help Trenton now

our TM at #03 said that little sliver on the coo map posted in reading is supposed to generate 142 bills a night for #03. what customers in that area could possably generate that many bills a night? also need 16 guys from reading to come to camp hill to handle that many bills. seems like a lot of man power for that small area to me. anybody in reading know the answer? do I have to say the true answer and not made up sh%t!!!!

Is he going over to A. Doggy Pyle?

gwJojfx.jpg

C'mon now that ain't right!!!!
Is he going over to A. Doggy Pyle?