Coo

Discussion in 'New Penn' started by newpenn22, May 18, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I glanced at the map and Cinnaminson is getting West Chester and Kennett Square.....so maybe that makes about 13 runs full daily for Camp Hill to deliver...not 16...... but it sure as hell ain't 6 which is the numbers I saw.

2. slavenomore

It looks like Camp Hill won't be getting Downingtown and Coatesville. Cinnaminson will be getting West Chester and Kennet Square.....but Id still say Camp Hill is getting closer too 10 full city runs not 6.

3. allnightrain44

allnightrain44 Active Member

well you know its all a numbers game any more. they wont be making more than six if they don't meet some kind of number parameters.they will just send the freight out tomorrow. make it a two day lane. hell look how late freights getting to all terminls, includeing reading on any given morning.

4. newpenn22

newpenn22 Active Member

When is the coo suppose 2 start?

5. slavenomore

Goes to panel today or tomorrow and probably won't start till September or October according to rumor. At some point the union has 180 days to protest it or something. Talk to your BA's or Eastern Region about that.

6. slavenomore

Probably wrong but you'd figure the union would want some detailed evidence that this is gonna succeed in improving chances that the debt we all took concessions on repeatedly will be paid back....and details that it's not gonna lose money so the banks can come back again......and from reading your resonses and rumors heard....it looks like a losing plan.
    Years ago I would think a union would have said no or delayed for more details. .........delusional thoughts by todays standards.

7. choppernut

choppernut Active Member

It's not up to the union to run the biz its up to management as long as they don't break the contract its up to them how they run there own show not us unfortunately .

joes bar and grill likes this.
  8. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

If it don't hurt the unions pocket they won't have an issue with it.

9. slavenomore

It's not up to the union to run the biz. But it is up to the union to make sure conditions aren't broken down. The company is asking and requesting at least 3x in the proposal. Asking and requesting....and saying no...is not running their business. Its saying you have enough. Find another way.
    I don't know exactlly who they are asking...All locals? Eastern Region? The panel. Also it must not be "running their biz"...if there is a 180 day period with opportunity to turn it around under circumstances.
    There's also a line in some legal mumbo jumbo regarding the MOU stating stuff about us having the right to make sure stuff about their finances. I'll dig that up. It's not there to "run their biz"...but actually some form of protection for us...believe it or not.

10. Keepingon

I think the legal mum I jumbo on monitoring finances you are referring to is on page 8 and 9

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...structuring_Extension_MOU_2014.pdf?1440102213

slavenomore likes this.
  11. slavenomore

12. slavenomore

They answered the company's request with a yes.
    It's not surprising.
    The beginning of the end is September 1.

13. slavenomore

Too bad "the union" doesn't get to see the faces of our bottom guys who've been busting their asses to earn this freight. Too bad they're not out their whilst they're working not knowing if they're gonna have a job.
    This isn't necessary and ain't gonna help nothing. This company should feel extremely lucky that they don't walk.
    There's absolutely no good reason that Camp Hill needs an increase and we need a decrease. Cinnaminson can't even figure out how they're gonna set up their bids. I heard that Providence shoved work off onto Springfield and the Springfield guys quit. Only 5 drivers left there now?

14. freightgod54

freightgod54 Member

looks like the wheels are coming off the truck, figurtively that is. can they right the ship in time so they can sell it while somebody still wants it?

15. choppernut

choppernut Active Member

16. slavenomore

COO started yesterday. Trucks, forklifts part timers gone.

Give up yet?
    How many missed pickups/deliveries?
    How many lost customers?
    How long till you're all out of hours?
    How many rental trailers warehousing freight which should be moving?
    How many dollars in the idiots bank account who came up with this?

17. slavenomore

Peddling with 53's where they don't belong yet?

18. slavenomore

Philly needs about 3 drivers in West Chester at rush hour to pick up one customer. Don't show up at 6. Get moving!

19. slavenomore

In the age of internet home deliveries a company based on a thin, low, short trailer decides it would be best to go with the stupidest, widest, longest monstrosity on the road.
    This is growth. LOL.
    In a time where speed and timeliness is everything....they choose the slowest trailer for the job and load it in a way making it the slowest possible way to load and unload.
    Weight must have a minimum. It must be jam packed full with load bars used all the time.

I've seen companies go down before but this one is taking the cake.
    I've never seen such obvious stupidity in my life.
    I can't believe that the YRC bosses or the New Penn bosses get paid more than a Dollar General manager.
    This is pathetic.

20. Keepingon

Did they get discount on these rental trailers for taking swinging door trailers or is just how stupid they are?

slavenomore likes this.