ODFL | cookouts

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Cookouts are starting this month.Keep your ear to the ground and stay informed.Don't pass thru a terminal's cookout and miss a good meal (FREE).Of course there will be the gratuitous handshakes and howdy do's with upper echelon.

JimBob,

I just got back from GBO's cookout today. I told them you said I could have your portion since you could not make it. So I got an extra hamburger and a BBQ pork chop. Pretty good too!

So thats why there wasn't anything left when I got to the terminal?Thanks ol pal

Oh, no. You can't pin that one on me. When I left the people in charge of the food were worried about what to do with the couple of hundred pounds of pork chops that had not been eaten yet. I never saw so much food! I promise I left some for you.

Oh, no. You can't pin that one on me. When I left the people in charge of the food were worried about what to do with the couple of hundred pounds of pork chops that had not been eaten yet. I never saw so much food! I promise I left some for you.

O.D. is BIG on cookouts,used to see people I hadn't seen in 6 months there after that good food (free good food).