Cooler Recommendation

bigbuck

TB Regular
Credits
Looking for recommendations for an electric cooler for my truck. Would need to use the cigarette lighter for power. Not looking for something really big, just enough to keep a couple sandwiches, snacks, and like 12 soda cans. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Looking for recommendations for an electric cooler for my truck. Would need to use the cigarette lighter for power. Not looking for something really big, just enough to keep a couple sandwiches, snacks, and like 12 soda cans. Any help is greatly appreciated.
coleman or igloo, can usually be found at wally-world, or amazon. just be sure to NEVER have anything blocking external the fan, or you will have a melt down.

Or, go to harbor freight and buy an inverter then go to Lowes and buy a bigger fridge for your truck.

Don’t have room in the cab or sleeper for a larger unit. I want it to go on a shelf that is about 22 inches square with about 16 inches of clearance above...

To reiterate...I want a small, portable plug in cooler for the cab. Something that I could take and carry without much effort. Thanks

To reiterate...I want a small, portable plug in cooler for the cab. Something that I could take and carry without much effort. Thanks
If one exists I haven't seen or heard of it. I have one made my Coleman that is pretty big, not what you are looking for. It works so-so. I think it cools stuff by 30 or 40 degrees and it's not manually regulated so it will freeze if it's in the 60's but if it's 80 your meat and milk won't last long. You might be able to get a large one and take the parts off of it and adapt them to a smaller one. If you do find one it would be nice to see what it is.

Koolatron coolers are the way to go. Have had one for three or four years now. No problems yet. Google them. Truck stops carry them or Amazon.