Core Mark Foods?

A three legged turtle can pass Sysco's trucks, lol

Are we really that slow? We got a bunch of Cali trucks, automatic Sterlings, they are set at 70 mph, they are still tagged Cali so the shop won't let them out of OKC, and they are turning them down to 58 mph, I thought this was a corp thing, but I guess not!

As a former Cormartian out of Minnesota, I can tell you that they have a few guys that make upper 90's bumping into 100 plus, rumored 1 was easily over a hundred, with a couple over-nights a week and a few years under your belt mid to upper seventys is pretty easy working 4 days a week and really only delivering 3 or 3 1/2 days. In town routes only, you'll be lucky to hit 50. Basically on incentive pay stop,cube, and miles , everyone gets the same rate on stop cube and miles, as a new hire your base is 100% of stop,cube and miles, as yearly raises come the bump is in the percent of stop,cube, and mile, 103%,105% or what ever, the more years the higher the percent, I know there is guys that making 140% plus. The flaw in the system for the company is that they don't have a percent that tops you out, makes for expensive deliveries, that cut into the bottom line if you have a top dog on the route, so nowadays they aren't bumping the percents up as fast for newer hires. If you run in town, local or day runs your not getting the miles and that is what kills a pay check. I think each division pays a bit different though.

Are we really that slow? We got a bunch of Cali trucks, automatic Sterlings, they are set at 70 mph, they are still tagged Cali so the shop won't let them out of OKC, and they are turning them down to 58 mph, I thought this was a corp thing, but I guess not!

I pass your trucks going up the hill to our yard. They are in the same yard as us. LOL

I pass your trucks going up the hill to our yard. They are in the same yard as us. LOL

Its embarrassing we are a rolling road block and it irritates the motoring public, I get trucks trapped behind me on the turnpike and when the pass me they blow their horn or turn the interior light on and tell me I'm number one, some get so pissed that they swing into my lane or come back over right in front of me, I guess to let me know their frustration, we have had several rear end collisions, yet we still go so slow, it makes me nervous going up a hill at 40 mph on a 75 mph turnpike, especially when the minimum speed on the pike is 50 mph.

Its embarrassing we are a rolling road block and it irritates the motoring public, I get trucks trapped behind me on the turnpike and when the pass me they blow their horn or turn the interior light on and tell me I'm number one, some get so pissed that they swing into my lane or come back over right in front of me, I guess to let me know their frustration, we have had several rear end collisions, yet we still go so slow, it makes me nervous going up a hill at 40 mph on a 75 mph turnpike, especially when the minimum speed on the pike is 50 mph.

Reason why I believe governors should be set at 70MPH or whatever the max limit is in your area, plus 5. As far as we all know, our trucks have no governors, once we hit 72mph for more then 30 seconds, the Cadec send a message to safety and the VP. You will get a phone call about that and a warning letter. I have got neither so far though, lol.

I guess they think I'm going so slow just because.....I would think that they would know I am governed and have no control over it, then again, I don't have fog lights, so I'm not as smart and cool as that crowd, if I had fog lights I could go faster..LOL!

I guess they think I'm going so slow just because.....I would think that they would know I am governed and have no control over it, then again, I don't have fog lights, so I'm not as smart and cool as that crowd, if I had fog lights I could go faster..LOL!
LOL. I have fog lights, not sure where the switch is to turn them on, LOL.

LOL. I have fog lights, not sure where the switch is to turn them on, LOL.

Thats because your a professional, you don't need the damn things, plus you already have a damn good job, with one of the best companies out there, if that ain't cool, I don't know what is, you don't need to look cool, you already are!

They have just taken over the Turkey Hill stores in this past year. At times I've seen them flying drivers in from all over Atlanta Georgia, Salt Lake City Utah etc. because they are short people and need to train other's is what I'm told.