R&L | Cost of living increase

Vacation Days

You can split you vacation days but they want a 30-day notice of when you'll use them. They still have to be treated like vacation days not personal days.

Some good and some bad to the whole thing.

You can split you vacation days but they want a 30-day notice of when you'll use them. They still have to be treated like vacation days not personal days.

Some good and some bad to the whole thing.

not thats not how it works,it says no more than 30 days in advance for individually days meaning you cant try to reserve a split day 5 or 6 months in advance like you can do if you take the whole week.

you will get a raise if you are not at top pay scale. that is your yearly raise. no cost of living raise if you are at the top pay scale

Thaey said they would look at it quarterly. Take it for what it's worth. As was said before at least they aren't cutting pay and we still get 401k matches.

How much do you think the new President and his new VP's of Sales make??? How about all the new cars they brought in for the sales people? Too many people using the Economy as a cop-out.... We are busier than ever, I say bull****.

great attitude driver the pres. was in cali about a month ago hes seems to be worth whatever hes getting paid but if he doesnt bring results along with the other vps My bet is his pay will be 0 I hope they dont have to do a roll back that will really **** you off by the way have you watched the news this year things are really bad in the us now days

what i get a kick out of is during the employee conference, the company said that they were not participating in this recession that is going on now. well, if they are not participating in this recession, why are we not getting an increase this year?

Those sales people have done what they were hired to do. Months ago we were all *****ing about how they were cleaning house and bringing in all these new guys,we soon found out why. SR. is no dummy and got a jump on what was coming over at yellow/roadway. It has paid off so far,but you can bet that they are trying their best to get the freight back. Now is no time to fall apart and start complaining about not getting a raise. There have been ALOT of drivers laid off or let go in the past few months,do you still have a job? I am doing just fine with what I am making now,better than most. Just be glad that they haven't asked us to take a pay cut,would YOU take one?

Who was complaining about getting a raise? My comment was about not getting a cost of living increase. There is a difference. And if it were my decision, this new president would be gone. Using outside carriers to haul R&L's freight now may be good to save money but what will happen when the economy pics back up? All of the contracted outside carriers will not haul R&L's freight for the rate R&L wants to pay. All of the linehaul drivers that had gotten "screwed" will have moved on and will not come back when the company needs them. I remember before the economy took a big dump, my terminal had a heck of a time getting drivers at the old, higher rate of pay. I do not wish the company to fail but I don't believe things will work out in the long run. Just my opinion.

great day in cali made more money than 99% of any driver out there and still have my 401k and worked a full day, I have friends a few months behind on house payment barely buying grocery ask conway about cost of living increase or even getting vacation taking away. i understand wanting more who doesnt but i think it will come our way when rl gets it.