Reddaway | Could there be some terminals closing ?

Credits
We have herd the rumors about terminals going to get shut down and today every manager is having to be on 4 to 6 conference calls so something is going on.
So has anyone herd any thing ?

oh dont worry. they gonna vote yes, just like the new penn drivers.I got money on it.in fact thats the only money I will make with my "voluntary" pay cut..:clap::clap::clap:

Hey puppet what do you know about New Penn, 2800 miles away from the West/North West territory where you Reddaway people operate. We are a 100 % Teamster division, not like Reddaway 60% union versus 40% non union. Our Brothers in Local # 25 in Boston for the record voted no BOTH TIMES, so we did not CAVE IN on the second vote, so get your info correct. YRC sucks period and always has ruined every trucking company it ever acquired. Spend your time on Truckingboards more productively then stating a bunch of false garbage. Get a life. :nutkick::eck13:

great post rotator

Hey puppet what do you know about New Penn, 2800 miles away from the West/North West territory where you Reddaway people operate. We are a 100 % Teamster division, not like Reddaway 60% union versus 40% non union. Our Brothers in Local # 25 in Boston for the record voted no BOTH TIMES, so we did not CAVE IN on the second vote, so get your info correct. YRC sucks period and always has ruined every trucking company it ever acquired. Spend your time on Truckingboards more productively then stating a bunch of false garbage. Get a life. :nutkick::eck13:

Right now we need facts not B.S.! So thanks rotator for delivering the GOODS!:thumbsup:

Fact correction, Reddaway is 75% non-union.

I guess your not an Edmonton driver,get back with me when u do take a cut very soon. When you vote no and still take a cut your just like me. Doing what your told

I dont think so ! 600 + in the nw agreement and how many in the southern agreement ?
In the NW there is 583 workers, and 442 in the Western agreement, as they call it. That is 1025.
Add that there are 1929 non union Reddaway employees, for a total of 2925.
That's 34% by the math, but I wasn't allowed access to the management tally; so if you add a few of them bottomshitfeeders in there, it probably get's real close to 25%, which is the IBT's figure; and I take there facts as the word God.:biglaugh:
I've been in negotiations for 12 months, and I've got the anal cavity to prove it.:biglaugh:

In the NW there is 583 workers, and 442 in the Western agreement, as they call it. That is 1025.
That's 34% by the math, but I wasn't allowed access to the management tally; so if you add a few of them bottomshitfeeders in there, it probably get's real close to 25%, which is the IBT's figure; and I take there facts as the word God.:biglaugh:
I've been in negotiations for 12 months, and I've got the anal cavity to prove it.:biglaugh:

Your math doesent include the southern union barns.

Not sure im following this. Who are the 583 ? union or not ? the 442 are from two seperate contracts ? The nonunion employees (1929) is this office people and drivers,dock etc ?

Hold on, let me get my crayons.........................
The 583 is the total number covered under our contract, or what the IBT refers to as the NW contract.
442 is the 7 (maybe 8) terminals and employees under what we call the california contract; the IBT has always referred to this as the western agreement.
The 1929 is all nonunion Reddaway employees. I'm assuming this includes the hourly office people within the system too.
The 2925 is all those numbers combined.
My math would include every Reddaway employee except for management. I can only speculate to this number on a percentage basis. There's too many now, if you ask me:TR10driving03:

Hold on, let me get my crayons.........................
The 583 is the total number covered under our contract, or what the IBT refers to as the NW contract.
442 is the 7 (maybe 8) terminals and employees under what we call the california contract; the IBT has always referred to this as the western agreement.
The 1929 is all nonunion Reddaway employees. I'm assuming this includes the hourly office people within the system too.
The 2925 is all those numbers combined.
My math would include every Reddaway employee except for management. I can only speculate to this number on a percentage basis. There's too many now, if you ask me:TR10driving03:

Well then there are 1025 union drivers,dock etc at RETL. So subtract the office people from the nonunion side and what percentage is union ? Hell of a lot more that 25 %

Well then there are 1025 union drivers,dock etc at RETL. So subtract the office people from the nonunion side and what percentage is union ? Hell of a lot more that 25 %
Holy Jesus.......:Flame-On:......
I don't know why you want to subtract office people, they're non union employees that could organize if they wanted to.
1025=union is 34% of 1929=non union
Add some management to the 1929, and that brings the 34% down closer to 25ish.........:clap:........
Comprende' senoir????????
Are you with me???????????????
WTF???????????????????

Holy Jesus.......:Flame-On:......
I don't know why you want to subtract office people, they're non union employees that could organize if they wanted to.
1025=union is 34% of 1929=non union
Add some management to the 1929, and that brings the 34% down closer to 25ish.........:clap:........
Comprende' senoir????????
Are you with me???????????????
WTF???????????????????

Add some management to the 1929 ? The 1929 IS counting management ! And as far as organizeing management :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: You have to be kidding me we cant get the drivers and dock workers let alone management. Get REAL !! you with me ??? comprende' WHAT PERCENT OF THE DRIVERS AND DOCK ARE UNION IN THIS COMPANY ??? Is that simple enough for you !!!

After Texas shut down, there have been very few Union layoffs. My non Union yard has layed off 60 % of all its drivers in the last 2 years. 30 minutes away in Compton a Union yard, has layed off very few, and brought most of them back. The same goes for most areas where Non Union and Union yards are close to each other, for example; Oakland has layed off very few, but Sac has been hit hard. Guess which one is Teamsters? Guess which yards terminate you permently after 4 months with No Recall, and which ones have to hire you back up to 2 years if the work levels improve ? Guess which yards guarantee your Health care benefits if you work 100 hours a month even as a casual ?

After Texas shut down, there have been very few Union layoffs. My non Union yard has layed off 60 % of all its drivers in the last 2 years. 30 minutes away in Compton a Union yard, has layed off very few, and brought most of them back. The same goes for most areas where Non Union and Union yards are close to each other, for example; Oakland has layed off very few, but Sac has been hit hard. Guess which one is Teamsters? Guess which yards terminate you permently after 4 months with No Recall, and which ones have to hire you back up to 2 years if the work levels improve ? Guess which yards guarantee your Health care benefits if you work 100 hours a month even as a casual ?

Very few at LAX ? that's why we have been pulling trucks out of there and when I was there on Friday and they had 18 trucks sitting is because all those guy's are working right ?

UH? Where have you been? There have been Layoffs in EVERY TREMINAL since Texas shut down and when the Layoffs happen DS and Co. ask for names from Each terminal not just Non union. I hear and see Union Terminals hit just as hard or harder than non union treminals. Are you running the same line run each night still? Or are you doing whats left over like the guys I see that haven't been going down west into arizona for years but now have to because there no. Cal runs have been Cut. WAKE UP and SMELL the COFFEE Man!!! We are a team and in this together. And if a Promise or Guarantee that you will get you job back inside 2 years or other empty Guarantees like medical bens. Ask the Guys that Have not come back since the First Layoff TWO years ago That aren't back still!! are doing with that!!!???? WOW!!! Come on Man.