FedEx Freight | Countdown to wed!!

All the meetings have been postponed due to the shipments of purple berets can't make service.Its to show our commitment too deliver the purple promise.

cgt meeting postponed til next week. People from harrison coming to give it. Guess dennis and frank aren't capable of doing it........

You know it's kinda funny the way most of you guys portray "the company" as this big bad evil thing that is out to get you but really you are your own worst enemy. How long will it take you to realize that "the company" will do what ever it takes to make money and improve their money making ability. But you do have one thing right, they don't give a rats a## about you. You are expendable!!! If you can't handle that maybe you should think about another choice of employer or line of work. I love reading these threads, they provide me with minuets upon minuets of endless entertainment. Oh, by the way, I heard from an inside source that they will be laying-off all the full-time drivers and replacing them with contractors and hiring part-time drivers on an as-needed basis. Have fun with that one, just wanted to fit in!!!!

you kno it must be nice to be safe, and not have to think that fedex is going to tell you hey your in the bottom 20 so either you move to some hell hole or your gone. your post would be funny if this wasnt going to screw people. you must have sonority and cant see very well, so keep your head down and keep chanting how great fedex is ( come on now all together)
then you have to go and get really stupid with the contractor remark. yeah fedex is here to make money no they don't care about thier employee's and that is why this company will never come close to what AF was or Watkins. Compians that repected thier drivers. the lowerd teir drivers (yeah like me) we are not our own worst enemy it is fedex ways of doing Business:TR10driving03:

Just another day. It is hump day (the day they hump you and give you the badd news) Just like the soo called meeting they were supposed too have, didn't happen here. when they want us to know they will tell us!

I make a joke about red shirts! I say the reason why they wear red shirts is that it covers up the blood satins after FedEx removed their hearts! Some Supers laugh other just give me looks!

you kno it must be nice to be safe, and not have to think that fedex is going to tell you hey your in the bottom 20 so either you move to some hell hole or your gone. your post would be funny if this wasnt going to screw people. you must have sonority and cant see very well, so keep your head down and keep chanting how great fedex is ( come on now all together)
then you have to go and get really stupid with the contractor remark. yeah fedex is here to make money no they don't care about thier employee's and that is why this company will never come close to what AF was or Watkins. Compians that repected thier drivers. the lowerd teir drivers (yeah like me) we are not our own worst enemy it is fedex ways of doing Business:TR10driving03:

I realize some people can't type...I occasionally create a typo...what planet are you from????

I don't think rail could make majority of service with economy. Maybe they will start a new service..."snailconomy"

Ha...I work the city and describe the two services as Fedex PRIORITY and Fedex ETERNITY!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I realize some people can't type...I occasionally create a typo...what planet are you from????

Oh i'm so sorry I forgot we have some wanna be english mojors on here. That since you have nothing to say about the post, let's see for your benfit here kno is short for know ok got me on that one. Darn let me fix respected and yes, you the wanna be english major I is see I did tier wrong also. Guess I really shouldn't do these at the end of my run cause the wanna be english major with absolutely nothing to say is going to pick it apart:fingure: My apologizes to all others

If the people from Hooterville show up at your SC with large men in black suits and bulges under their coats, it's not going to be good news. All I know is that our SCM's door has been closed a lot lately and he just got back from that hell hole called Florida where all the other mice went to have a heap big pow wow. (Guess they haven't heard of Cisco teleconferencing software yet).

On Star Trek, when they went down to a new planet, the first person killed on the planet was always in a red shirt. Always.