Yellow | Country Club

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
Our TM at 104 has gone off the deep end. He's so mad about everything that he now calls the dock "the rockpile". Anyone else got a tm thats this hyped up ?

Not sure if he is or not. I'm pretty sure he did a stint out in Ohio somewhere, then came into Harrisburg. He was only a TM for like 4 months before he went to 104.

Because they are forced to be so by incompetent and useless DM’s who are under the thumb of a corporate philosophy, lacking conceptualization of how to organize the needs of an unproductive bottlenecked network.
Conceptualization? Can we say that on here?

EaP7xET.jpg

Yea, God forbid they would get rid of some dead weight
Management?
:1036316054:
(now. just dreaming. But I looked at our metro seniority roster and as of December of this year 95 people will have 30 years and more. So if the need to get rid of people arises. Let us just retire.
I wonder how many company - wide? If we all left at once. Wow. Imagine)

Management?
:1036316054:
(now. just dreaming. But I looked at our metro seniority roster and as of December of this year 95 people will have 30 years and more. So if the need to get rid of people arises. Let us just retire.
I wonder how many company - wide? If we all left at once. Wow. Imagine)
I retired in 2009 with 35 years in the Teamsters Union without a plan. Retirement was kinda hard to get use to at first.....but now, can someone tell me what day of the week it is??