Yellow | Country Club

Management?
:1036316054:
(now. just dreaming. But I looked at our metro seniority roster and as of December of this year 95 people will have 30 years and more. So if the need to get rid of people arises. Let us just retire.
I wonder how many company - wide? If we all left at once. Wow. Imagine)

95 out of how many total?

I retired in 2009 with 35 years in the Teamsters Union without a plan. Retirement was kinda hard to get use to at first.....but now, can someone tell me what day of the week it is??

What difference does it make? :smile new:

I retired in 2009 with 35 years in the Teamsters Union without a plan. Retirement was kinda hard to get use to at first.....but now, can someone tell me what day of the week it is??
I'm not sure, one of those ones that end in y! LOL

Mud, I am one of the longest retired Teamsters here on TB, I also had trouble adjusting.
I could go all day long doing absolutely nothing, hard part was not knowing when I finished.
It's Thursday, I think.

Mud, I am one of the longest retired Teamsters here on TB, I also had trouble adjusting.
I could go all day long doing absolutely nothing, hard part was not knowing when I finished.
It's Thursday, I think.
I have found a solution to the uncertainty of what day it is. It doesn't matter, it's either light or dark!:hide:

It's Thursday, I think.
Just remember all 7 end in the word day. That might make it easier to just say, oh it’s day....

Tuesnight is NCIS night.
Satnight, Sunnight, Monnight and Thursnight are Football Nites!!!
Wednesday used to be HumpDay. Might have a whole new meaning now being Humpnight!?!?!?

I get it, but if there is no middle, beginning or end, where’s the hump?