R&L | Covid 19

I too am wondering how this will effect freight levels but then again, it wont matter much if everyone gets shut down by the government. At this point, everything is a wait and see.
Its one pm on sunday in chicagoland the shopping districts are about a third of the normal volume

As of Friday we still were at levels for Monday for all Drivers to be in. May fall off fast but for Monday they were ok.

Dallas County mandate will bring DLS and SGR terminals to a near halt... As soon as Denton County follow Dallas County lead SGR will slow further... still delivering to essential companies and residential... Zero social distancing with packed driver rooms and office space

Last edited:
Route drivers seem pretty steady. Guys running wild are enjoying running everywhere for ones and twos. I'm pretty full both ways although I am in a busy area. same same. When I get in each day I see more and more people parked and gone long before i get there.

Dallas County mandate will bring DLS and SGR terminals to a near halt... As soon as Denton County follow Dallas County lead SGR will slow further... still delivering to essential companies and residential... Zero social distancing with packed driver rooms and office space
don't know about skanker but dallas has adjusted all starts so there are fewer guys starting together. Hasn't affected me. Nothing has changed. A few extra drivers are available to run wild in Dallas but that's about it