TForce | Coyote hauling city freight

toilet paper

TB Regular
Credits
I recently found out that coyote logistics is doing p&d work that's right more than 7 skids going long distance they pick it up and deliver it. Eliminating dock city and road work. This next contract and the upcoming fall elections have never been more important. If we can stand together we will fall alone. Hoffa and his buddies are destroying our jobs and company. Just my rant.

Where is that happening? I have heard rumors about this but I am constantly picking up 10-20 skid orders from my regular customers, Scotts fertilizer and Arris just to name 2.

Scott's is low paying freight but it's going on in the S E E region

Somebody out here in cali. started a rumor that in Harrisburg they put the city drivers on the dock and ooutside vendors are performing the deliveries and pickups. How's that for rumor mill fodder?
True story though. Dude looked me right in the eye and told me iit's a fact. I call serious tmz bs on that one.

Somebody out here in cali. started a rumor that in Harrisburg they put the city drivers on the dock and ooutside vendors are performing the deliveries and pickups. How's that for rumor mill fodder?
True story though. Dude looked me right in the eye and told me iit's a fact. I call serious tmz bs on that one.

LMFAO!!!! Damn I needed a good laugh, is that the line haul gossip network at it again?

I recently found out that coyote logistics is doing p&d work that's right more than 7 skids going long distance they pick it up and deliver it. Eliminating dock city and road work. This next contract and the upcoming fall elections have never been more important. If we can stand together we will fall alone. Hoffa and his buddies are destroying our jobs and company. Just my rant.
It's called a partial truckload and that's very common. As a customer what would you do? Partial truckload is cheaper than ltl for volume rates, no cross docking so it doesn't get damaged and faster transit times...seems like an easy choice. If your truckload folks didn't get it ours would, or another truckload broker like CH Robinson. At least this way the profit stays with your company and that's a good thing!

It's called a partial truckload and that's very common. As a customer what would you do? Partial truckload is cheaper than ltl for volume rates, no cross docking so it doesn't get damaged and faster transit times...seems like an easy choice. If your truckload folks didn't get it ours would, or another truckload broker like CH Robinson. At least this way the profit stays with your company and that's a good thing!
No you protect your work. City mans work a city man should pick it up.

I just picked up a 37 skid order today. Yes it was double stacked, yes it went directly on a 53ft UPGZ trailer, and yes it is going on the rail, but it was picked up by a city driver and it will be delivered by a city driver. It SUCKS big time that it will not go to SOH by our line haul, but it will not be sent by CRST or any other contract carrier.

I just picked up a 37 skid order today. Yes it was double stacked, yes it went directly on a 53ft UPGZ trailer, and yes it is going on the rail, but it was picked up by a city driver and it will be delivered by a city driver. It SUCKS big time that it will not go to SOH by our line haul, but it will not be sent by CRST or any other contract carrier.
You guys a lot of bulshit that's gotta get worked out in next contract damn a pay increase.

Welcome to the Teamsters Union :2437:I hope you enjoy your stay.