TForce | COYOTE

omegaman

TB Lurker
Credits
Can someone shed some light on this company UPS brought and how it may affect linehaul operations? I am currently on the UPSF city list. The next bid I need to decide if I want to give up my city time to take a open road driver position. I would be low man on that list with a set run, but have heard some negative talk on this company that UPS owns now cutting runs road and city. I just don't understand how union could allow this if true. Anyone with real information or opinions on how this may play out down the road would greatly help me make a decision.

Can someone shed some light on this company UPS brought and how it may affect linehaul operations? I am currently on the UPSF city list. The next bid I need to decide if I want to give up my city time to take a open road driver position. I would be low man on that list with a set run, but have heard some negative talk on this company that UPS owns now cutting runs road and city. I just don't understand how union could allow this if true. Anyone with real information or opinions on how this may play out down the road would greatly help me make a decision.
http://www.news.ruralinfo.net/2015/...-1-8-billion-and-why-did-ups-just-buy-it.html