CRAP! I am on TV

double r

Dock delivery expert
Credits
This was taped April 25th and aired May 3rd. Every other Thursday that lady with the camera is there. I see edited out the part were I almost took her out with the dolly. This is one of our biggest customers, 10-15 grand per delivery, twice a week(plus another grand on fridays). Stay out of my way, lol. And I WILL NOT POST THE EPSIODE THAT INTERVIEWED ME! NEVER! LOL

[video]http://vimeo.com/album/1606822/video/65567705[/video]

You look exactly like I pictured you would..LOL, please post the interview! Its not often one of us gets to become famous, its nice to put a face to the poster, you have nothing to fear Bro, you are positive about everything you post!

That was a really sweet post, I wish I could like it a hundred times!

He does actually work? I'm shocked lol just kidding RR. Glad to see the camera didn't break either lol jk.

He does actually work? I'm shocked lol just kidding RR. Glad to see the camera didn't break either lol jk.

I only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, lol. That is the days that I am heavy and most of the truck goes to that stop. She stands in front of the ramp again, the camera will break when I run her over, LOL.

I only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, lol. That is the days that I am heavy and most of the truck goes to that stop. She stands in front of the ramp again, the camera will break when I run her over, LOL.

Enough of this yackityyack...I want the interview damnit!

Thats to hard, plus if I view to much video my poor old laptop gets hot and shuts down, fan going to beat hell, I need a new one, just hand me the damn thing like I wantcha to! :)

Ya,ya,ya, excuses, excuses. The real reason is that if you watch to many of the videos, you will try and imitate the show by trying to cook what he is cooking and in turn you will burn the condo down, lol.

And I'm not gonna hand it over, you can find it ;)

Ya,ya,ya, excuses, excuses. The real reason is that if you watch to many of the videos, you will try and imitate the show by trying to cook what he is cooking and in turn you will burn the condo down, lol.

And I'm not gonna hand it over, you can find it ;)

Well I bleepin NEVER!!!!

Never what? Never cook or never burned down the condo? I'm going with never cook since the condo still stands, LOL.

Hey Mr., I will have you know that I'm quite the cook, I even have a fire extinguisher handy, and it ain't my condo so who gives a flip, gives me free reign to make the skillet flame up like them mexican joints do!

Now post the Vid of the interview....or...I'll....well you'll see....

Hey Mr., I will have you know that I'm quite the cook, I even have a fire extinguisher handy, and it ain't my condo so who gives a flip, gives me free reign to make the skillet flame up like them mexican joints do!

Now post the Vid of the interview....or...I'll....well you'll see....

Putting food in the microwave is not cooking, it is heating, lol

Putting food in the microwave is not cooking, it is heating, lol

The microwave is a usefull tool, I can cook bacon in the nude that way, now think about that picture why dontcha! Now post the interview or I'll post that picture on your facebook page..LOL!

The microwave is a usefull tool, I can cook bacon in the nude that way, now think about that picture why dontcha! Now post the interview or I'll post that picture on your facebook page..LOL!

Kinda hard to post that picture to my Facebook wall when you are not on Facebook, LOL. Now excuse me well I go puke, LOL.

Kinda hard to post that picture to my Facebook wall when you are not on Facebook, LOL. Now excuse me well I go puke, LOL.

I could just have my step daughter do it, she lives on facebook...wait...whadyamean puke!?! I got that saying from what someone wrote on the wall of a Daylight Donut trailer, "Don't fry bacon in the nude", makes sense to me...LOL!