TForce | Crash

What would happen if this was a UPS feeder driver with that much time with the company?

What are you insinuating?
Time with the company matters if you phuck up?

That a feeder driver wouldn't be fired?
That a feeder driver would get away with it becuase the feeder driver is union.

Or is it just a genuine open-ended question?

I can tell you this a feeder driver would not get in that situation. He would have the set swithced or switch it himself and get paid every minute for it.
Reguardless of the fact that our loads don't differ that greatly unless you compare a 100% load to an empty (FYI, feeder drivers don't use weights).

Now if you are trying to make the point that the feeder driver wouldn't be fired becasue of the union you are mistaken. If something is done deliberitly and is the fault of the feeder driver than the feeder driver must suffer the consequences. Granted the union will fight to have the feeder driver reinstated, but thats what we pay for, protection against unjust firings (Not say that this one was unjust)

I hope that answer your question, even though it's open ended.

Honestly I don't see the relavency of the question anyways. Just becasue UPS owns both companies does it mean both comapies follow the same disipline guidleines.

T251

What are you insinuating?
Time with the company matters if you phuck up?

That a feeder driver wouldn't be fired?
That a feeder driver would get away with it becuase the feeder driver is union.

Or is it just a genuine open-ended question?

I can tell you this a feeder driver would not get in that situation. He would have the set swithced or switch it himself and get paid every minute for it.
Reguardless of the fact that our loads don't differ that greatly unless you compare a 100% load to an empty (FYI, feeder drivers don't use weights).

Now if you are trying to make the point that the feeder driver wouldn't be fired becasue of the union you are mistaken. If something is done deliberitly and is the fault of the feeder driver than the feeder driver must suffer the consequences. Granted the union will fight to have the feeder driver reinstated, but thats what we pay for, protection against unjust firings (Not say that this one was unjust)

I hope that answer your question, even though it's open ended.

Honestly I don't see the relavency of the question anyways. Just becasue UPS owns both companies does it mean both comapies follow the same disipline guidleines.

T251

PHUCK !!!!!!THAT IS GOOD.:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Sorry KenCo

It just I'm a little miserable tonight. Try moving 22 million packages in one night by yourself. I tell ya I get no respect.
No help either, I'm the only one at UPS that does any work. The rest of the feeder drivers are to busy sipping coffee and chasing waitresses or sleeping in pickle parks.

Tee To Phive Won

Sorry KenCo

It just I'm a little miserable tonight. Try moving 22 million packages in one night by yourself. I tell ya I get no respect.
No help either, I'm the only one at UPS that does any work. The rest of the feeder drivers are to busy sipping coffee and chasing waitresses or sleeping in pickle parks.

Tee To Phive Won

Do we have to give you the Apo. Take a break talk?:hysterical:

Sorry KenCo

Tee To Phive Won

Hey T251,

Maybe UPS will give you a helper to break your set down. UPS had OVNT tractors pulling package loads this week.

Yes, the package thing. OVNT pulling package loads.

They UPS package had UPGF/OVNT pulling loads for package. During peak season UPS can use anyone and everone they can get to pull loads. News crew from channel 4 news NBC out of Washington DC had Viedo of the OVNT tractors pulling package loads into the UPS package hub in Laurel Maryland.

The sign on the tractor door should of been UPS Freight.
Overnite closed their books April 30th of this year.

I have woundered why our doors are covered with the UPS Freight duct tape signs.
But we still have the big Overnite vinyl stickers on our tractor roofs?
And our old trailers have big Overnite signs on them?
A few Rustolium gray spray cans could take care of doing away with the Overnite signs in short order.
If you used the spray cans on a windy day,you could do more than one tractor at the same time.

They UPS package had UPGF/OVNT pulling loads for package. During peak season UPS can use anyone and everone they can get to pull loads. News crew from channel 4 news NBC out of Washington DC had Viedo of the OVNT tractors pulling package loads into the UPS package hub in Laurel Maryland.

Yes, as long as all UPS drivers are working.

Well you heard it here first!!! But during peak season, no good rumors here ,except for the fact that the two entities were not too mingle,I was still under the impression this would not happen, but atleast it gave someone work.