Crazy day!!

grocerythrower

TB Legend
Credits
I couldn't show till 0200, burned my 16 on tues, the router knew, problem is he started me at midnight and put me on a 16.5 hour route, a numbers thing I guess, however I must pay, brought back 4 stops and I have to deliver them Sat. in the AM, got one appt. for 0700 and another for 0900, I can't be late for either one.

Next week I should be back in shorts...LOL, I do believe our snow will melt, it will be a mess but I'm looking forward to being shure footed again, this ice is killing my delivery times, I used to run SD and NE and the snow piles we have look like those states at the start of their winter, we just don't get this stuff down here, I need to move to AZ I'm ready to be warm already.

Listen to me griping Double R will be here in a minute to tell me how Steeler town does it!!!

I guess if I grew up in it it would be different, but hey!! I'm a fair weather grocery thrower. Thats what I want to be anyway!!

I couldn't show till 0200, burned my 16 on tues, the router knew, problem is he started me at midnight and put me on a 16.5 hour route, a numbers thing I guess, however I must pay, brought back 4 stops and I have to deliver them Sat. in the AM, got one appt. for 0700 and another for 0900, I can't be late for either one.

Next week I should be back in shorts...LOL, I do believe our snow will melt, it will be a mess but I'm looking forward to being shure footed again, this ice is killing my delivery times, I used to run SD and NE and the snow piles we have look like those states at the start of their winter, we just don't get this stuff down here, I need to move to AZ I'm ready to be warm already.

Listen to me griping Double R will be here in a minute to tell me how Steeler town does it!!!

I guess if I grew up in it it would be different, but hey!! I'm a fair weather grocery thrower. Thats what I want to be anyway!!

We are just use to it. I would love a nice mild winter every year. Next week, high 50's! I havn't been on my overnight route in three weeks. Keeps getting cut to one truck. Ran a day trip to VA twice, we do that on sundays. Then get monday off. I did that last week, I know, I missed the game but had some evil reson as to why. Was suppose to be off this monday, no route, WAIT, last minute, route back on, stores show the weather. Now have eight stops and two pick ups.

GT its not so bad. Its been a year since I last pushed a 2 wheeler but you kinda get use to it. I'm with double r just get use to it and I know I cant wait till the snow goes away except I will miss snowmobiling.

double r I missed the game to and I'm sorry your Steelers lost and my Packers won. I was listening to it on sirius and it sounded like a good game even tho I was screaming at the radio.

BE safe out there guys

GT its not so bad. Its been a year since I last pushed a 2 wheeler but you kinda get use to it. I'm with double r just get use to it and I know I cant wait till the snow goes away except I will miss snowmobiling.

double r I missed the game to and I'm sorry your Steelers lost and my Packers won. I was listening to it on sirius and it sounded like a good game even tho I was screaming at the radio.

BE safe out there guys

Hi Money!

Be careful out there! Its warm here, will be next week too! You guys can have the snow and cold, used to it or not, I couldn't imagine.

I remember being in Billings MT for 2 weeks, right across from my motel window was a foodservice company, the snow was 3 foot deep and still snowing, they were firing up to go every single day at 0300, I guess in places like that if you were to shut down then nothing would ever get done!!