Crazy Pelosi goes after ICE raids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Keepingon, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-outcry-over-mayors-tipoff-to-immigrants.html

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Wednesday slammed as "unjust and cruel" a raid of illegal immigrants in California last week that netted hundreds of criminals, many with convictions for violent crimes -- but which was partially thwarted by a Democratic mayor who tipped off the public to the crackdown.

The arrests included 115 who "had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses, such as child sex crimes, weapons charges and assault, or had past convictions for significant or multiple misdemeanors."

“Just last week, President Trump decided to terrorize innocent immigrant families in the Bay Area with his unjust and cruel raids,” she said.

Pelosi said it marked “a new low” from the Trump administration and said the president was abusing the legal system “to push his mass deportation agenda.”

Crazy Pelosi is defending illegals with weapons charges and CHILD MOLESTERS. What an honorable Representative
    She is for California.

Northern Flash likes this.
  2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

IF CA didn't want to play games, these people would be turned over from the jails and court houses
    instead they want to let these criminals go
    thus the ICE "raids"

don't want the "raids" cooperate

3. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Oh.... Nan is just concerned that her gardener, poolman, maid, cook, laundry person................ are all gonna get swept up, why else would the California elitists be so up in arms, because it spells trouble for their cheap help.

4. Bubba74

my question is why do the people of California tolerate their state becoming a slum because of these people

Rastus likes this.
  5. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Time to step lightly or our racial justice warriors will swoop in.

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish.

That's the same question I keep asking. The California citizens see what's happening to their state, yet keep voting for these same losers. It makes no sense. As it gets worse, some will flee their state for safety purposes, then vote the same in their new state. I detest these types.

7. Northern Flash

I hope the Dems keep up their love fest for these illegals, because we will be exploiting it during the midterms. Who elected these Democrats and who do they work for, the American people or these illegals?

8. Bubba74

since they were willing to shut down the govt for these people (until they realized that most of America did not back them) they showed who they worked for
    funny thing is, even these"dreamers" realize the left doesnt give a crap about them

Keepingon and Rastus like this.
  9. Rastus

Just their votes

10. Northern Flash

The Blacks are slowly figuring out that the Democrats were just using them for votes, but crapping on them as a whole.
    It will take the illegals a while to figure it out, but the reality is that the illegals are just the newest supply of votes for the same party that is famous for using their base as useful idiots.

11. Northern Flash

Why hasn't this Oakland Mayor been arrested for obstruction of justice yet?

How many crimes have been committed by the illegals since she protected them from ICE?

12. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I think Trump sees it as well and I think he’s trying to point it out to Hispanics, he constantly reminds them that he is still waiting for democrats to come to the table on DACA. Democrats don’t want that fixed either, they are counting on Hispanic protests for midterms.

13. Northern Flash

Yep. The Democrats have decided to gamble their future away with their supporting of DACA and the illegals that have infested our country. They've pushed their chips into the middle, and are willing to sink or swim with the illegals. The Dems definitely don't want the DACA issue solved, that way they can use it for more division in the midterms.

By the way......where's the wall? Trump better get moving on it or it's going to be held against him and the Republicans in the midterms. And I'm not just talking about some future deal or getting the money approved because we've seen that trick before. They approve the money, but the wall never gets built.

Trump will be punished if it isn't well underway before the midterms. The clock is ticking, and the Dems will delay as long as possible for this exact reason.

14. Rastus

President Trump will help candidates run this fall with I need the votes in the senate because of those obstructionist democrats. If Republicans want to win they better get behind Trump.

15. Northern Flash

I heard Micheal Savage say that he is considering a run for the Senate in California, and he's a conservative. He has no chance out there in that cesspool. He would put a halt to these rogue Mayors violating our national security laws immediately, so he has no chance.
    Commiefornia is a one party state......and :shit: hole.

16. Bubba74

make her a martyr for the left and another "presidental candidate"

about 5000

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...k-crimes-by-released-criminal-illegal-aliens/

17. Northern Flash

Libby Schaff, the Oakland Mayor, should be arrested for obstruction of justice. Let her be a martyr for the Democrats and see how far that gets her.
    How any red-blooded American could support these criminals being here or the politicians that support this law breaking is beyond me.
    If our populous had a clue, politicians like Schaaf would be recalled the next day.
    Sessions needs to arrest her immediately and run her through the system like the criminal that she is.