R&L | crockett stay tuned in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I don't know where them fellars are!! We ain't paintn no green were smoking it. Have to smoke cheap stuff, comrade says plane out of fuel and no money. :tongue0002 Maybe he can syphon some out of green truck, but he'll need big h o s e :duh: S U P E R S I Z E D :bigfinger:

Condor wake up!!!!

Can't find big cheif, peace pipe almost empty, gonna be in deep s@#t. Tried sending smoke signal this morning but no answer. Maybe after the overhaul he's trying to get to know himself a little better :jerkit:

Fireman

Dang i gotta pull another single trailer again tonight, oh well while sitting in n.l. each night been honing in on my twisting skills, and watching really slow big green trucks rolling by, maybe it's the wind, awful quite them fellars are.. Is this r+l green :jerkit:? Get over to walmart Doug is riding horse needs another quarter and a big ole howdy :bigfinger:

have these guys EVER posted anything that's not somesort of cryptic inside B/S ??? if all you have to post is inside crap that NOBODY else understands why not PM each other.

He is back

Green Hornet::
Just got back from Belize...weather great.have plenty of product..Hello to Country Cowboy also..ooooh ahh..:chairshot:

Inside BS

To all insiders/ next code ready / will be in Panama checking on our investments. Plane works great since new avionics installed. Oh by the way all you outsiders FYI= R&L just a front for the mob guys..Happy Motoring:wavey:

Norwalk, we can't stop guys from expressing their opinions as long as it's done within the forum rules.

Feel free to debate him if you do not agree with what he is saying

Or, just click on their name then click profile then select ignore user. After that whenever they post it won't show you the actual post unless you decide to read it.

FM

Sending smoke signals from Roadway, the chair is against the wall, John has a long beard, the dog is in the house. Enough for now.

Geez do we ever need our own Mod............
It's not that nobody can do anything about it, nobody will do anything about it.
What do you think its a freedom of speech issue or what?

If this is how the "new board" is gonna be, I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.