R&L | crockett stay tuned in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the rules and show me one rule that has been broken. You do not have to read their post if you don't want to. Do what Familyman said and you will never see anything they post. Simple.

condor said:
To all insiders/ next code ready / will be in Panama checking on our investments. Plane works great since new avionics installed. Oh by the way all you outsiders FYI= R&L just a front for the mob guys..Happy Motoring:wavey:
Next code here:GROW UP AND ACT LIKE AN ADULT:

fun

We are just having fun.:biglaugh: gee whiz/too tense and too sensitive:/ be happy/.only bullies ask people to quit and move on..Jarheads never quit :chairshot: we just dig in deep and kick :nutkick:
Condor6/ operation40 still lives:cool:

New news Light has been changed to Red...............When it is back to green the ice will melt. When it freezes back you will know what to do.

couldn,t pm

norwalk driver said:
why not just pm each other with your B/S and not clog up our board with your nonsense
Board was not working, could not pm,or find anyone. So sorry it pd u off :boohoo: Ps i didn't know u hauled garbage!!!!!!

Happy & Condor

Just hold on a bit, I'm studing my hooked on phonics book so i can relate i'm a little behind. In the mean time could i get a black light for now, or is it a different color?? When i finish book i'll pass on to garbage hauler,so he can relate also.. Maybe then he can get a light and be :jiggy: happy camper. :ShakeHandsNah:

Snoop Dog

norwalk driver said:
i see now there over on the dayton freight board maybe if they post enough crap elsewhere then someone will care.
The reason we were there was, we were looking for one of there drivers thats having trouble getting on boards. Do we have to have your permission for everything we do?
It sounds like stalking?? I think u should transfer to the windy terminal, we could hook up and run team together, maybe we could become GOOD BUDDIES and get our names on NASCAR, or branded on Linda's horse's :eck13: We could be famous & Broke... :notworthy: :holysheep: :eck15:

CFer said:
Norwalk, we can't stop guys from expressing their opinions as long as it's done within the forum rules.

Feel free to debate him if you do not agree with what he is saying

how about you explain what they are saying??? i'll bet you can't because it's all BS but i guess there not "breaking the rules " just posting sh*t and f'cking up the board for others

norwalk driver said:
how about you explain what they are saying??? i'll bet you can't because it's all BS but i guess there not "breaking the rules " just posting sh*t and f'cking up the board for others
HOW ARE THEY F'ING IT UP FOR OTHERS???
ARE THEY STOPPING YOU FROM SPEWING YOUR PRO ROBERTS PROPAGANDA?
YOU JUST NEED TO CHILL OUT AND ASK LARRY IF YOU CAN SNIFF HIS PANTIES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.