R&L | crockett stay tuned in

Status
Not open for further replies.
norwalk driver said:
no , you insult me, i insult you ,that's the way it works. you fired the first shot, but i'll fire the last.
you can bet on that!!!
I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT AS A THREAT OR NOT, EITHER WAY,
WHY IS IT IF ANYONE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU TRY TO GET THEM BOOTED??IF YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR SITUATION THEN GOOD FOR YOU,
BUT THAT DON'T MEAN EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH YOU. AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT
TO TRY TO DICTATE WHAT'S TALKED ABOUT.
YOU DID THE SAME SH1T ON THE OLD BOARDS!!

FarmBoy said:
I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT AS A THREAT OR NOT, EITHER WAY,
WHY IS IT IF ANYONE'S NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU TRY TO GET THEM BOOTED??IF YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR SITUATION THEN GOOD FOR YOU,
BUT THAT DON'T MEAN EVERYONE HAS TO AGREE WITH YOU. AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT
TO TRY TO DICTATE WHAT'S TALKED ABOUT.
YOU DID THE SAME SH1T ON THE OLD BOARDS!!

I guess since he works at one of the good terminals he thinks he can do this.

Sling Blade said:
I guess since he works at one of the good terminals he thinks he can do this.
Slingblade, Is the terminal that you work at not one of the good terminals? If it is not, what is bad about it? What could be done to improve it? Just wondering!

BIGFOOT said:
Thanks #7. I thought I was gonna be lonely. All my friends are getting banned. Where is Chickenwing?
Some haven't found their way back yet. If you got an email addy for them,pass on the news that we remodeled. :)

Hey Bigfoot, Chickenwing is back...just not totally. I will tell him you asked about him...He runs my truck at night! I talk to him most every day...will get him more active.

Sling Blade said:
As of today he still is, although another member recently showed up named "norwalk linehaul". Might be him...
AN IMPOSTER?? Oh Boy, I didn't think u could do that on here!! :duh: :nutkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.