R&L | crockett stay tuned in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sling Blade said:
As of today he still is, although another member recently showed up named "norwalk linehaul". Might be him...
His ban expires tonight, maybe he'll post again over the weekend.

FM

Folks, whether management or not it is nice to get other s take on things, maybe they see something you overlooked.

I don't think Norwalk is management, just a driver that likes the co he works for. His opinions are no more or less valuable than any others here.

If you don't like what a user has to post you have a few choices, post a rebuttal with your views (within the froum rules) place the poster on your ignore list, or don't visit and read message boards.

I hope that we would all do the 1st suggestion as that is what makes the boards work and interesting, wouldn't it be boring if we all thought the same thoughts??

Thanks
FM

PS: looking forward to hearing from you Norwalk.

Familyman said:
Folks, whether management or not it is nice to get other s take on things, maybe they see something you overlooked.

I don't think Norwalk is management, just a driver that likes the co he works for. His opinions are no more or less valuable than any others here.

If you don't like what a user has to post you have a few choices, post a rebuttal with your views (within the froum rules) place the poster on your ignore list, or don't visit and read message boards.

I hope that we would all do the 1st suggestion as that is what makes the boards work and interesting, wouldn't it be boring if we all thought the same thoughts??

Thanks
FM

PS: looking forward to hearing from you Norwalk.
Make sure you don't question the rules. You might get banned!!
Anyone seen BIGFOOT?

BIGFOOT
The Chef Join Date: Apr 2006

Rules Are Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The use of the acronym GFY when directed toward another member is prohibited.

Why is this board provided smiley any different?

8 Minutes Ago
BIGFOOT
The Chef Join Date: Apr 2006

Rules Are Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The use of the acronym GFY when directed toward another member is prohibited.

Why is this board provided smiley any different?

Huh, I wonder why the smiley in question has suddenly disappeared? Maybe BIGFOOT had a point.
:tongue0002: :wtflol: :tongue0002: :wtflol:

kmwa said:
Make sure you don't question the rules. You might get banned!!
Anyone seen BIGFOOT?

KMWA, as it's already been explained to you, Nobody gets banned for expressing opinions or questioning things.
What gets people banned are repeated rules violations. Your friend violated the rules, served his temporary ban and is welcome to come back anytime

This has all been explained before. I guess you just forgot.

Familyman said:

I doubt if Norwalk driver is a corporate plant. If he were I think he'd be trying to worm personal info out of people.

Got Cheese????

SO & SO is lurking, and whining to others!!!!!!
:boohoo: USE CAUTION!!!! Didn't think we had snitches in company!! :nutkick: :tongue0002:

Status
Not open for further replies.