ABF | Crummy motel at 149

Mr.Happy

TB Lurker
Credits
does anyone else have a problem with dirty rooms and having to take smoking rooms when you have health problems and then when you ask the road dispatcher if there is somewhere else you can go, you get a big attitude?

They tried to force me to take a smoking room at 094 and i called the dispatcher and grabbed my bags and started to walk to another hotel. Low and behold if he didn't find me no smoking room. We are at a different hotel at 094 now. I will not stay in a smoking room there is no point i cant sleep in an ashtray! I took a smoking room one time years ago I got NO rest and I was all stuffed up I had a hard time 10 hours later driving on no rest, never again. I will stay in a no smoking room or i wont stay.

ya smoking rooms are just nasty you walk in a smoke room your eyes hurt from the bad smell then you u pull the covers on that board they call a bed it looks like the wolfman slept there and when you complaine about the rooms seems like no one speeks english thats why i take a few sheets i know its a pain but i sleep ok and febreze never leave home with out it.....:puke:

I wish you would start posting the addresses of these motels. I find it interesting to take a look at them using local.live.com.

oldschooltrucker.com

Great new site coming soon. Check it out all the old school outlaws are here. It is the real deal. free adds to sell your sh-- . T-shirts & Hats comming soon. Keep checking the site. This site is done by the real Billy Big Rigger. Have been for the last 25 years. Thank you B.B.R.:1036316054:

ya smoking rooms are just nasty you walk in a smoke room your eyes hurt from the bad smell then you u pull the covers on that board they call a bed it looks like the wolfman slept there and when you complaine about the rooms seems like no one speeks english thats why i take a few sheets i know its a pain but i sleep ok and febreze never leave home with out it.....:puke:

the wolfman....lol......hey thats funny now:hysterical:

Thats pretty funny freightshaker.I always have a can of nutrair with me just in case I get stuck it still seems like a big company like ABF could have some consideration for the health of it's employees