Cruz Drops Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, May 4, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

When the left is getting their ass handed to them, they'll even change the subject to underwater basket-weaving if they have to, to defect away from their failures.
    Magoo is a professional at it.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

I think that they have pilfered enough off the American tax payers. They both have went from never punching a time clock to multi-millionaires and all off the American tax payer. Lavish vacations for themselves, their families, friends, and political donors.
    I'd like to see them leave the White House in the same vehicle that they arrived in.

[​IMG]

Rastus and johndeere4020 like this.
  3. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Who gives me free weed for my sore knee, and my grave mental issues. ..

4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

At the risk of being called a "Republican basher"...... I'd have point out to you that the same can be said of Clinton......So far no charges and no arrest or conviction.......but yet you freely call her a criminal........ You accuse the "left" of hypocrisy and then proceed to engage in some of your own....

Now, just so you don't take that as "I'm supporting Democrats".... I'll add that if she is guilty of criminal acts then she should be punished for them....same as anyone should be.........

5. pilot87

Try going to Colorado.....the weed may not be free..(senior citizen discount??)...but I'm sure you get some for your knee........as far as your "Grave mental issues"..... You're on your own with that problem........:shrug:

6. Northern Flash

Your little disclaimer means nothing. We all know that you are as Liberal as can be.

Put an honest justice department together, and Hillary would have been indicted years ago........and on several charges. There is so much corruption within this Democrat Administration that we can't even get to an indictment, even though there is more than enough evidence.

Just another reason why everyone hates Washington.

7. pilot87

Yes, of course...to you....

That might very well be true.......But since when has there been an "honest justice" Dept.?......

The total System.....Politically and Economically, is riddled with Corruption at all levels......I doubt there is anyone who would disagree........ and yes that would include the Current Administration.......and it includes the past Administration....and it will include the next one and the one after that.... IF you doubt that for a moment you're being naive .....and if you think that a Republican Administration would be free of corruption, you're just as Naive...

Yes, I know you love to blame every corrupt thing or everything that is wrong with Government, and society in general,......but the facts are the facts....and you shouldn't get so upset when it gets pointed out to you that your much loved Republican Party is just as complicit as the Democratic Party.....They are both bought off and largely "owned" by Corporate Oligarchs........ Generalities?...perhaps yes.......to list each act of corruption by either Party would require more time than either of us has available.....

IF you want a Government that is accountable to the people....the best way is to get the Corporate money and influence out of it......That's the bigger problem........ .. You constantly rail against the Democrats....while excusing the Republican party for their share of the blame for what's wrong with America....... All I'm saying is that Both are complicit and responsible because they both serve the same "Masters".... I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding that simple fact......instead, you find it easier to just call me a "Republican basher"........

So why do you support the process then?.... . We have, basically, a two party political system.....and both parties have become corrupted and "owned" through Corporate money as well as the love for power.........People today are frustrated with the corruption that rules Washington....so what other choice is there then...Democrat??? I think NOT.....Republican then??.... I think NOT.... what other choice is there?... ..therein lies the problem and the source of peoples frustrations.... So they turn to people like Trump....or Sanders......or Clinton...... If you think that any of them are going to make a dimes worth of difference you're being naive.....When they, whomever "they" are, "wins" the "Election" and the System continues to spiral down....Who are you going to place your hopes in then??.... Just more of the same "Democrat vs "Republican" nonsense that has been perpetrated upon the nations people so we all "think" we have a choice in things..... Rather than see what's before you, it's just easier for you to call anyone who doesn't buy into your hopelessness for a better future, a "Republican basher"....or a "liberal"....because that's all you have in your narrow world....... All I'm trying to do is get you to do is to expand your mind beyond the sinking ship that says "Democrat" on one side and "Republican" on the other....

A few posts back, you said I "dodged" your question...and asked it again..... I provided an answer..... So far no response on that.....I'll take that as agreement.......unless, you'd care to further discuss that topic more.....

8. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Stepping on my buzz...dude

9. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

10. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Is that yours..... I just go with papers

SuperCourse likes this.
  11. ABFer

No, never used anything like that and I gave up use about 30 years ago. It looks like a Tommy Chong designer model.

12. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Available only to elected officials in the DC vicinity.

13. wtfteamster

wtfteamster Banned

14. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Old school, we used to smoke hash with a corncob pipe. cover the bowl with foil, poke a few holes in it. Can you still get hash? I'd like me some.

15. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Affordable hash for the middle class.

16. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Haven't seen any in 30 yrs...lol. I can't wait for Ohio's edible bud ! Who don't need fatty cookies, fatty candy, fatty fatty...lol

SuperCourse likes this.
  17. ABFer

When all else fails you can always find a soda can, poke some pin holes in a small circle near the bottom end of it and press a bowl into it where the holes were made. viola, disposable pipe.

Northern Flash and SuperCourse like this.
  18. Northern Flash

I should have and could have put a patent on that back in my days...............

:ranting2:

19. Northern Flash

This is the reason that I can't stand talking to you. Either you only read a small portion of my posts, or you have a comprehension problem. The fact is.......I bash both parties every single day. It's not my problem that you only read a few of my posts, or that you only pick out the parts where I bash the Democrats. So maybe you just have comprehension issues.

I expect people to come out of the closet and admit to what they are and who they support. You never bash a Democrat, but are more than willing to bash the Republicans, so you make it really obvious.

We agree that both parties are bought and paid for, but with a lick of integrity, you would equally bash the Democrats, which you don't.

Case closed.
    This conversation is over.

jimmy g and johndeere4020 like this.
  20. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Vote Trump!
    He bashes everyone!