Cruz Drops Out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, May 4, 2016.

1. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I got one !....I use it for crack only "gives it a metal taste "

Rastus likes this.
  2. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Yes you do, you are at least as negative as my wife and she hates it when I bring it to her attention. When I get up in the morning, have my coffee, my news and my TB the last thing I want to hear is a :censored: list of everything that is not perfect around the house, which is pretty clean, pretty nice, all appliances and amenities working, food in the freezer, refrigerator AND the :censored: pantry.

Back on topic, all you do is reiterate, "Talk is cheap, we shall see..." NO :censored: :shit:!!

3. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Beat her with a bat !....after a few trips to the ER "your golden"

4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have enough time in a day to read all your posts....but the posts that I do read explicitly blame Democrats for everything that is wrong with Politics and society.. ..... Your claim to "bash" republicans isn't quite the complete picture.....Yes, you have "bashed" some Republicans.....however, you still continue to hold hope and faith in the Republican Party to eventually mold the USA into what you envision it should be...... That's where you and I differ.......I don't have the same hope in the Democrats as you have in Republicans....... All I'm doing is pointing out that both, Democrats and Republicans, don't have the needed solutions to the most important issues that we face.... It would rather seem that you're the one with comprehension issues... What I'm saying isn't that hard to understand........

What you expect is that I should "admit" to your erroneous conclusions ......What you expect is that everyone is either a Democrat or a Republican.....What you Expect is that I should agree with that incorrect assumption....... I think by now you'd expect that isn't going to happen......
    I have explained in concise terms and logical analysis for my stated position of the Political state of this Nation.....I have offered to explain in greater detail of why I have reached the conclusions that I have......however, you, being you, would just rather take the easy way out and label me according to what makes it easier for you. You are a smart person....all I ask is that open your mind beyond the 'Republicans vs Democrats nonsense and see a bigger picture....... that doesn't mean you will agree with it......it just means that you have another "window" to see a larger picture than you currently do....

Well, it's refreshing that we agree on a point...... Yes, they are both bought and paid for....which makes me ask, Why do you continue to place your hope for a better future in a Political system that you admit is "bought and paid for"?.......

I think that by stating the obvious fact that BOTH Parties are the reason we are where we are as a Nation is equal "Bashing".....You blame everything bad on Democrats.....I point out that Republicans share in the blame as well...... logically that would be considered a statement of equality, in this case, that both parties are to blame......... Once again, Why is that so difficult for you to understand?....

I'll take that as you are unwilling to see anything but your point of view.....or that you are just so completely immersed in the Political illusion of "Republicans and Democrats" that you're just not able to comprehend a larger picture..........

IF you wish not to further discuss the short comings of your "reasoning" than I'll respect that.......

Take care and enjoy your weekend...... I'll look forward to engaging you in other topic's in the future.......

5. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Why?..because I won't acquiesce to your opinions?.......and besides, you like to "bash" me....admit it......that's why you really don't mind "talking to me"....... I don't mind "talking" to you at all......It's as you and I have have both said before....... Disagreements, along with the occasional agreement, such as ours is what makes this such an interesting forum..........

Yeah... I know......case closed...... Anyway, take care, have a great weekend...... Maybe we can talk about sports......No...better not do that either....Weather?.... I studied meteorology .....No...better not.....that could inadvertently segue into Climate change.....

6. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

There is only 10% of the Republican party left.
    There is no censabL Democratic party left.

"Your trying to clean a terd with either choice "....lol....
    "Go Doctor GO!!"

SuperCourse likes this.
  7. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Now there's some words of wisdom.
    puff puff.

SuperCourse and Woody like this.
  8. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

That was better than a lap dance !!

SuperCourse likes this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Except himself!. After all, He hasn't done anything that needs repenting...

10. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Forever I've listened to guys with politics like you call people envious.
    Now you're gonna turn tail?
    Has Romney done any repenting?
    He is everything YOUR money politics created.

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

No, he isn't. Romney is a Democrat. His programs match much Democrat Trump has backed until this year. Trump changed his act simply to get elected. If I thought he was serious, I'd back him. He's just a fraud, so I can't.

12. slavenomore

If you thought he was serious?
    When are you gonna figure that out?
    Seems to me he's gonna be GOP nominee.

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Yea, he is. Then he'll govern as Obama redeaux, with Ryan and McConnell as accomplices. He's a fraud, my friend.

I'm small r Republican, soon to be EX. Never was, never will be GOP.

Northern Flash likes this.
  14. slavenomore

Any politician taking donations like your man Cruz did makes the same deals. He is just as much fraud as any.

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There you go. Changing subjects. Nice try. Defend your guy, the proven fraudster/liar. I'm not even sure he won't get bored and move on to something else. I will never vote for him, I can't trust my Soul to such a worthless piece of flesh.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  16. slavenomore

What in the world would you trust your soul to any politician for?

Rastus likes this.
  17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The US Constitution. George Washington made a Covenant with God that we will always be His. I know, you don't believe it. I do. Nothing more to say, really. Out nation has turned its back on God, lost our morals, and falling apart. Neither Trump nor Hillary will do anything to turn is back, so I can't vote for either. There's still 7 months for Obama to even kill off what's left. Who knows?

johndeere4020 likes this.
  18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Slave, I realize I'm a pretty poor example of a human. I'm a dirtbag, ask any of my foes on here.

Here's a question, though: when you go vote, do you take off your Soul, and hang it in the coatroom? How bout the same for work, or driving, or at your kid's ballgames? Should we go all the time Souless, then put it on when we enter Church??????

If we are In Christ, He in Us, it's like Prego- It's In There....

19. slavenomore

Jimmy I will tell.you myself as one of the foes of your politics that I do not think you are a dirtbag at all.
    Human beings being human is what we are. I will tell you that I voted McCain once against Obama. I had my girls in Catholic School for a reason. They had a Girl Scout Troop there. My oldest was working on a civics badge or something. The Church stance was and always should be pro-life. Most involved parishioner's supported GOP pro-life people. I took my girl to vote and showed her I wanted her listening to the Church. I pushed McCain. Most miserable vote I ever voted. I can't stand McCain. He's more a Jew than a Christian imo...a ruthless unforgiving killer. All about money and judgement on money.
    Imo...conservatives will never fix the abortion problem. Its economic and their economics wont do it.

20. slavenomore

If Washington was a high ranking Mason and if he practiced rituals like this guy says. That God is most probably not the God most think of. He was a man. He should not be an idol.