Cruz statement on Obama's press conf

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sharpshooter, Nov 15, 2013.

1. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Don't ask him questions that require common sense. Because sometimes he can't find a Liberal talking point or Liberal bumper sticker that answers your question.

3. disgruntled teamster

disgruntled teamster Active Member

So magoo ,, you follow the principle of ' doing something instead of nothing " even though in this case that " something " Now becomes the bigger problem to deal with. Democrats have one mind set when it comes to solutions to a problem, taxes. Dems think they can spend their way out of any problem, only problem is, it isn't their money they are spending. Health care reform should have been just that, and started at the top with the industry. Big O should have known the industry was going to fight back to save their profits. And it has come to light the administration did have this knowledge. As it turns out we the people, who least can afford to do so, will bear the burden of health care reform . Our founding fathers had foreseen this day and age and put protections in place in our constitution. Unfortunately our elected representatives are more interested in winning the next election, than upholding the constitution.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

permanent?
    then why does it keep changing?

Barry Care is a massive mistake, Cruz was right, the left is wrong (as usual)

5. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Common sense isn't in a drones vocabulary. Now here comes sarcastic comment from magoo because he can't argue the facts.

6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You don't seem to recognize the premiums have been rising for decades, at what point does your employer ask when is when to quit offering?

And I've had it at one time and they refused to pay for what they approved. That was here in Florida where a Employer could offer up its own insurance to employees they would just have a company administer it for them. Our Doctor would call for approval they said yes then later refused to pay.
    Hey you don't like it hire an attorney.

If your a teamster you probably have a decent policy they see to it, why are you disgruntled?
    Would you rather work without any rights then come on down South you'll find out you got the right to leave thats all the rights you have.

7. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

They have not risen to the point that millions were losing their insurance........till Obama that is

8. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

So the ONLY right you have is the right to leave, yet you choose to stay? Brilliant!

9. Magoo

Republicans are like Mr Cheswick you won't take your medicine
    [video=youtube_share;A__OujlO-8o]http://youtu.be/A__OujlO-8o[/video]

10. Ice Rider

Nice...change the direction of the conversation at the end.

11. Ice Rider

Well it is mags,.... common sense is not his strong point.

12. disgruntled teamster

disgruntled teamster Active Member

You are correct. I am a teamster driver. Trying to save what little bit of benefits I have left. Seems like today's companies and politicians want to blame the working man for societies troubles. Working hard, making a good,decent living these days is considered a bad thing. DC should curb health care cost at the source, not the consumer level. Has the government ever ran a successful program that you know of ? They have put the IRS in charge of determining if we comply with the ACA. Enough said

13. Magoo

You won't get any help from Republicans for your workers needs.
    Teamsters organized and fought for what they got nobody just handed it to them.
    You guys are wage earners not the ruling class, you ought to fight for your own economic class but instead they talked you into siding with business.
    Right wing media blames the citizens by splitting us up into largely racial tribes where one group can blame the other even thought they don't word it that way you have to step back and see the trees in the Forrest.
    If you want a decent standard of living you have to demand it from business and government.
    Almost any where in the world capitol can set up a factory to produce cheap products how is that going to help you long term?

14. Magoo

Down South it's like you guys think that Unions are Bad, they aren't needed, they can't do nothing for me,they just want my dues, and I'm not willing to sacrifice.
    Thats what it's like down here, nobody wants to organize so no one gets ahead.
    Wage slaves is what we are, your happy with that so forgetaboutit

15. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

To even mention the Govt. in a statement that pertains to a "standard of living" shows which side of the fence you stand on. Maybe it's just me, but when I think of a "standard of living", I think of my own standards, making myself more valuable to my employer, and how making more money for a company that I work for will naturally raise my benefits package. But then again, I've always worked for a living. Govt. "standards" has never played into my thinking.

16. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

hey at least with the Rep, you got medicine.
    I just received a postcard from an Orthopedist that did some work on my shoulder saying how they will not accept plans via Kynect (KY BarryCare)

yes 2-3% as with inflation, not 15-20% as they have once BarryCare passed.
    Only a Dem could want you to pay triple and call it more affordable.

17. Magoo

You can drive faster, your boss will love you, make a extra pickup, stay late off the clock, put in $20 in diesel everyday out of your pocket so you can be the fuel miser leader.
    You can do all that for your Boss and maybe they will recognize your efforts who know's but your quality of life will sink.

18. Magoo

To all the doctors that say OH NO we won't accept it.:17:
    I say think about it, you'll be changing your minds

Just Take your Meds and don't cause trouble for everyone Mr. Cheswick:biglaugh:

19. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Oh yeah, we believe everything the government tells us.. Thanks for explaining to him(probably for the 1 millionth time) that our leader has it well in control...LOL

20. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Don't worry Mags you're grandfathered in.. They have several Horse Doctors in training now to help you out... With all those government gifts you get, they would never abandon you my friend....