#CruzSexScandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I'm not gunna vote for a guy who chews gum, wears glasses, blows his noes..... etc..etc...etc.
    "Support the republican azz hole, or dont (call yourself a hillyville voter then)"

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Biden will beat Trump and whoever the Repubs run 3rd Party in the lowest voter turnout since the 1930a.

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

No. Actually having a thin skinned punk in the White House has brought us to where we currently are. Do we need another one in there......like Trump?

The good news is that your opinion holds no more value than mine does. We'll be finding out.......but not soon enough.

Cruz can't beat Trump because you guys won't hold Trump's feet to the fire and push him to debate Ted one on one. Trump would be exposed as a fraud and you guys know it. If you guys had an open mind, you would demand that Trump debate Cruz, so clearly you have closed your mind and made your decision, without even weighing up the two head to head. He has you guys hoodwinked with his radical gestures, comments, and vulgarities. Sorry, but I see right through him.

jimmy g likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

You are bashing Cruz for being a "junior Senator". And even with Obama, his fault isn't about the time that he has or hasn't spent in Washington, his problem is his failed principles and policies. Their time in Washington is irrelevant and their beliefs are what is relevant. What would you rather have, some pos that has spent their entire career in Washington? Not me.

We have all been begging for a Conservative and we finally have one, but many of you are willing to miss out on this one time opportunity. You will regret it if Trump turns out to be what I predict.

5. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Say what you want...... The President should negotiate with competent brain cells.
    Cruz is a jr. Slick constitutional guy (he says so...).
    Trump at his worst could put more people to work, negotiate national dept and anything else better than all those others combined.

But, I'll Vote for Pecker nose, jr senator. ...put ice in the bong before voting
    "but I'll be there to vote !!"

SuperCourse likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

I agree. Just like Al Gore said about Bush, "He played on our fears".

I'd call standing up in front of the entire Congress and calling his own majority leader a liar to his face, is a proven act of sticking to his conservative principles.
    What is it that Trump has proven so far? Like he himself said, "I can change to be whatever I want to change to".
    He could switch parties and say the same statements, and we wouldn't even know that he switched parties.

Is this a wolf in sheep's clothing? You make the call. He has no solid principles to stand on. He admits it.

jimmy g likes this.
  7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

What a bunch of control freaks,
    " what about my Washington Home" , "I wanna keep raping America".
    Lifer pOlitition's are the problem.

Didn't every presidential candidate sign the contract "no third party"..... what's another lie when you might loose that POWER...gotta beat hillyville to the Fed building..lol.

Trump wins...everyone should support the guy...geezus

8. Northern Flash

Following the Constitution is the only chance of recovery that this country has. And Trump has zero knowledge of the Constitution. Being a constitutional scholar is all the more reason to vote for Cruz.
    My, my, my.......have our memories gone bad or what? It was just recently that many of us Conservatives were begging for a Pres that knows the constitution and will govern via our founding documents. And now comes Trump with all of his antics.........and all must be forgotten.
    Shaking my head.

jimmy g likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

With negatives at the highest number in American election history? {and they are still on the rise}
    Don't count your chickens too soon because a divided Republican party puts Shillary in the White House.......and we all lose. Plan for it.

jimmy g likes this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trump's waited since 2012 to make the Repubs bow to him as he rams thru a Populist Progressive tyrannical campaign. He said since 2012 that he can't win as a Dem, so he ran as a Repub just so he can win. He's as Democrat as HilBill. After Hillary is indicted, Biden makes Obama's third term happen. Keep you powder dry.....

11. Northern Flash

If Trump is so wise and educated on the issues, why wouldn't he want to put that knowledge on display in front of the America people with a head to head debate with Cruz?
    A debate is similar to a negotiation. Trump and Cruz could negotiate/debate on which one has the better options for America.
    Trump knows that he would be made a fool of, so he is hiding from Ted. And the Trump supporters don't want to see this debate happen either, because it could expose the fact that their initial assessment of Trump was wrong.
    I'm seeing the same mistake being made that America made during the Obama candidacy.

jimmy g likes this.
  12. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Alright this seems to have turned to a Trump or Cruz thread so I'll ask.
    Why does Rafeal Edward Cruz go by Ted?

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Why did Edward Kennedy go by Ted?

My Dad and I had the same first name. People calling the house asked for Jim, and it became Which one? I assume same thing. Raphael was his Dad. Ted is the common nickname for Edward.

Don't act like Mags and the Dems. It's not scandalous.

14. Northern Flash

I'm guessing just a nickname that he grew up with?
    :idunno:

Not sure why a person's name matters much.......unless it had Hussein in it.:hide:

Keepingon likes this.
  15. Keepingon

I'm not asking for any other reason than I wanted know

jimmy g likes this.
  16. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Thought he could fool people into thinking someone else murdered MaryJo K.

17. Keepingon

Ivanka gave birth and named her son Theodore that's funny

Woody likes this.
  18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

It's normally a Dem thing. Mags and Dastardly tried to make a case out of it.

19. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

So are you saying the fears are unwarranted???As for debating Cruz,Trump is winning,why would he want to.If you were up by 3 with less than a minute,would you run out the time on the ground or pass the ball???I know you Trump haters would love to see him slip.Give it up,it,s not happening.The only way he is not nominated is if the establishment robs him and seals their fate for years to come.He dont need another debate,its not gonna happen.

Woody likes this.
  20. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

I feel a Jimmy Swaggart moment coming on.

[​IMG]

Woody, ABFer and Magoo like this.