#CruzSexScandal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Mar 25, 2016.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I disagree, for the nation's sake. I'm normally wrong, tho....

I'm not for the Establishment. I'm anti Populist-Progressive. I see Trump as evil as HilBill and Obama.

2. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Exactly what will save his ass, hopefully Heidi don't stab him.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

better come with some proof. He's safe. Heidi loves him.

Do you still beat your wife Mags?

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Trumps fears and the gloom and doom for our country IS warranted, absolutely, but there is no question that Trump has played on our fears and stirred up anger. And none of us ever make good choices when we are angry.

I don't care what Trump wants. I would think that the American people would want to see him and Ted go at it on the issues. But it is obvious that the Trump supporters want to keep their leader in a bubble now, since he has the lead and has no interest in getting the details of his policies exposed.
    Of course Trump don't want to debate, but the American people should demand it, so that they can pick the person that knows what they are talking about. If during a debate with Ted, Trump was to beat him on the issues, I'd swing my support over to Trump, but we all know that Ted would hand him his ass.

He don't need one. But America deserves another one.

pilot87 and jimmy g like this.
  5. Magoo

Hillary loves Bill too

pilot87 likes this.
  6. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

A lot of blame for this seems to pointed at Rubio.

SuperCourse likes this.
  7. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

It dont matter where the blame is pointed,Trump will be the blame.Ironic,that some of the one,s pointing blame at Trump are the same one,s that bashed Bammer(deservedly so)for blaming Bush for his own incompetence and failure..

8. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

That's way to easy to answer...
    "Trump is an artist..He creates on the fly, adjusts his terms for the deal" your looking for political lies by a jr. Senator who needs to make supporters for "there donations to his campaign"...
    We have to many problems for endless debate on alleged constitutional gEnius..... so what...Barry was a constitutional scholar....lol.

SuperCourse likes this.
  9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Winners don't give up the lead....heck, I'd step on your throat, and take the change from your kids piggy bank.
    "Thats how you make winners" beat em up a few times, then they learn not to be a dumb azz with there Family's money.

10. Magoo

This is kick Teds ribs week, your guy got a break.
    Until next week

11. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Trump really should point out Heidi's jobs at the banks, the Council On Foreign Relations and her title in the Bush Administration and her role in forming a North American Union....Cruz DID attempt to paint Trump as an Insider.
    ....but it is very true about the shady!' Unamerican" jobs Ted and Heidi were doing for Bush...That should be a front and center topic the nation should ABSOLUTELY know about and would get Trump votes from all kind of people..........and sink the globalist Cruz creeps.

12. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Magoo and jimmy g like this.
  13. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Donald Trump is a clean Man. What He Says Works.
    So many Dems our jumping on board with Him.
    I predict Landslide...Why not ?
    I bet He reads His Damm Bible Everyday...I do.

Screw the establishbitches(woody dickTionAry).

Should of seen John mC'cain on Greta...lol...what a money Grubber .... I can smell these power creeps our up to something.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
  14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I'm a registered Republican. ..I agreed to backup true sanity.... Not a bunch of power dudes looking for full control "Over my freaking rights"

I'll be in a gualogg eaten mush believing I'm right.
    (That should be a good line for yA...lol)

15. Northern Flash

Yep.
    It's a race to the bottom of my list between Rubio and Dr. Carson. They've both made fools of themselves and probably destroyed their futures in politics.

16. Northern Flash

Trump doesn't "create on the fly", he filibusters and starts calling people names instead of answering the questions with details. It's all about bumper sticker slogans with him.
    And yes, the typical political candidate DOES need funding since most of them don't get to be on FOX NEWS 24/7 for free. Wait until Fox turns their guns on Trump.......it should become worthy of watching again.

Ted is a Constitutional scholar, Obama knows less about the Constitution than I do. He's a fraud.

But I do agree that the "endless debates" that will come with the Washington elites fighting with Cruz will be long and drawn out, since most of Washington wants the Constitution to be burned.

17. Northern Flash

So far, it looks like Trump has been playing the media like a fiddle, but what he doesn't realize is that the media is actually playing him like the fiddle. They are giving him 24/7 news coverage until Cruz is out of the picture, then they will bust out the big guns on Trump.
    Wait and see..........they hate Trump, but they are using him as a useful idiot to get rid of Cruz.
    :popcorn:

18. Northern Flash

So they were doing their jobs........and Trump was having his own brand name products made in overseas sweat shops.
    Hmmmm. Which is more un-American?

19. Magoo

I predict a line up coming, can these woman identified Teds member? It is possible that sex was with lights out was the norm rather than see Ted, in that case no visual aid would work. Perhaps he has a identifiable wart

20. Magoo

Everyone gets tired of the news cycle. Nobody want to watch Kasey anthony and that guy who shot Trayvon what's his name.