FedEx Freight | CRW Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've negotiated directly with the company since they hired you.
I don't get you guys at all.
14 who followed thru.
I respect that.

We have 3 who voted yes and I'll take that as 3 we never had. A bunch who voted yes in the losses too.
I call it-Teamsters ahead.

You've negotiated directly with the company since they hired you.
I don't get you guys at all.
14 who followed thru.
I respect that.

We have 3 who voted yes and I'll take that as 3 we never had. A bunch who voted yes in the losses too.
I call it-Teamsters ahead.

So you do t respect those who voted no?

It's not a win for FedEx it's a win for all of us who wish to negotiate directly with the company. I truly believe that there are good things to just be patient Rome was not built in a day.
I would like to know who you negotiated with and what it is you negotiated ? How about what you are going to negotiate from here on out and who you will negotiate with ? I need their number because I have some requests. So far I can't find anyone offering to sit down and talk.

I would like to know who you negotiated with and what it is you negotiated ? How about what you are going to negotiate from here on out and who you will negotiate with ? I need their number because I have some requests. So far I can't find anyone offering to sit down and talk.

Ok I'll take the bait. You negociate every day when you show up at your bid time or when called. Then you negotiate when you do your job to the best of your ability. People have been doing this for centuries and never needed a third party to speak for them. Best advice come to work do what is expected of you safely and go home.

Ok I'll take the bait. You negociate every day when you show up at your bid time or when called. Then you negotiate when you do your job to the best of your ability. People have been doing this for centuries and never needed a third party to speak for them. Best advice come to work do what is expected of you safely and go home.
Oh ya your funny and I'm serious. I want to know what happened to the job (I did as always to the best of my ability) and benefits I was supposed to have when I turned in that application. When a vice president of operations looks you in the eyes and says, don't worry that's not going away, you tend to believe it. Wanting something in writing after having so many things change on you should not be so terrible. I'm having a hard time believing "we're sorry we've made mistakes but we're gonna work on them". Their first shot at that would have been with the cost of our health insurance but it still went up.

As the company grows and makes more money off your hard work that was negotiated. Let's say you have been here 20 years when do you think Freddie will throw you a bone ?
Each and every employee is going in and ask for what they think their fair share is.
Good luck kids !

Some guys act like we don't get payed well. Unbelievable how out of touch with the real world some people are.
Ya know Insane, wages in your neck of the woods may be "fine". But some of us are at an increasing disadvantage to the competition.

Wanna recap of my area wages?
UPSF: $27.10
Conway: $25.48
Old Dominion: $24.95
Southeastern: $24.48
Estes: $24.xx
FedEx Freight: $23.68

Tell me again, Insane, how well paid we are... I might love my job, but we used to be at the top of that list! True!

What if events in the world gives the company another reason to jump on the band wagon and take away what the King deems appropriate ? All the while posting record profits and superior shareholder value.

Ya know Insane, wages in your neck of the woods may be "fine". But some of us are at an increasing disadvantage to the competition.

Wanna recap of my area wages?
UPSF: $27.10
Conway: $25.48
Old Dominion: $24.95
Southeastern: $24.48
Estes: $24.xx
FedEx Freight: $23.68

Tell me again, Insane, how well paid we are... I might love my job, but we used to be at the top of that list! True!
May I ask what area of the country you live in swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.