ABF | CS pension question

well, von,I'm going outside the wire with this one, so lock- and- load. My lifetime experience has convinced me that we are a defective species. God really screwed up and needs to wipe out the petrie dish and start over. We are, for the most part, selfish, narcissistic, egotistical, self-centered, uncaring bags of protoplasm with the intelligence to make life miserable for all living things if we desire to. Factor in the wealth and power to control others' lives, and the fun really begins. Look at that jerk, speaker Paul Ryan. He doesn't want a wall with Mexico, but he built one for his family around his palatial estate in Janesville, becuz, well, HE has 3 kids and 2 dogs after all and has to worry about THEIR security. He is fine with all the illegal immigration, but sends his kids to private schools so they don't have to interact with the unwashed masses. If there is a god, he will lose this Aug in the primary. I even sent money to his opponent Paul Nehlen to help out. Never did that before, but I have had enough! And the examples are legion. Soros, Gates, Pelosi, etc, etc, etc. If I may be so presumtuous, I would suggest that when god starts over, he might consider dogs as the repository of his souls next time. They are everything we are not. The only bad habit they have is they go around sniffing each others rear ends, but a loving god can accept that, I believe. If any of you were offended by my description of your character assassination, you have my sincere apologies. You should also check with your travel agent, becuz you were probably dropped off on the wrong planet by mistake. OK I'm hunkered down again. You can commence firing at will.

I respect your opinion, but I would say God isn't the one that screwed up. We did. All of the evils in this world can be traced back to original sin, and our disobedience. A loving God, which He is in my opinion, unconditionally forgives those who love and accept Him. It doesn't correct the problem, but His grace covers our sin and gives us a chance at an eternity in paradise where there is no pain or evil or greed. I can't wait. But in the meantime, it's my duty to share His love with everyone in my path.