Yellow | CSPF application rejected

Having YRC start paying in the full rate would be a good place to start. They seem to have plenty of money for extravagant bonuses and plenty more for cameras every 5 feet at each terminal..

Bonuses are in the form of shares of stock while pension payments to the funds are cash.

Interesting that the CSPF cuts have been rejected while the 707 Pension Plan has already implemented heavy cuts.
I know my old man retired from Local 707 and they implemented their cuts this February. I tried calling them can't get a person to answer the phone, straight to voice mail and we'll call you back. I worked for local 707 back in the days when LTL was fun before relocating to VA but today is a good day to start ending the week. Guess I can take momma out for Mothers Day now with this news :1036316054:

Play that company tune and cry in your beer.

No company tune, just stating simple facts without taking a position. No crying in any beer either, just stating simple facts again. Please tell us what causes you to make these incorrect assumptions?

No company tune, just stating simple facts without taking a position. No crying in any beer either, just stating simple facts again. Please tell us what causes you to make these incorrect assumptions?
You my think that my thoughts are incorrect and off base but when the workers are taking the screwing that we are (and we all are) it is absurd and unconscionable that those at the top lavish themselves in more. Regardless of whether it be in the form of straight up cash or stocks. Those stock awards are not nothing, they equate to cash in the long run.

You my think that my thoughts are incorrect and off base but when the workers are taking the screwing that we are (and we all are) it is absurd and unconscionable that those at the top lavish themselves in more. Regardless of whether it be in the form of straight up cash or stocks. Those stock awards are not nothing, they equate to cash in the long run.

This response has no bearing whatsoever on your earlier post where you make incorrect allegations about my earlier post. I stated simple facts and made no comments or gave no opinions about whether it was a good or bad thing for us workers. You made a snarky comment about me with absolutely no justification. It seems that whenever you get called out you attempt to divert the discussion. Both our comments/posts are there for all to see and judge for themselves.

Hoffa's own words was CSPF will become a "ZOMBIE" plan , without no federal bailouts !! if you read down in the story !! RIP , CSPF !!!:emoticon digging: